- Desk Receptionist - no longer accepting applications
- Front Desk Office Assistant - no longer accepting applications
- Assistant Residence Coordinator - no longer accepting applications
- Resident Assistant - no longer accepting applications
- Student Maintenance Worker - no longer accepting applications
- Summer Conference Assistant - no longer accepting applications
Student Inventory Assistant
The Office of Housing and Residence Life at UNC Wilmington employ a student staff that serves as inventory control support for the Housing Maintenance Supervisor. The student staff is an important part of the day to day operations and the summer turn around process. A major area of responsibility emphasized is customer service and organization. Please refer to the position description below for detailed information.
We are currently accepting applications for the Summer. Click here to apply.
- Work to assist in the establishment of inventory systems for new and existing inventory.
- Utilizing computer based inventory systems [Assetwin] to help maintain an accurate and up to date inventory count.
- Responsible to the cleanliness and organization of 2 Housing Warehouses and Housing Maintenance Shop.
- Utilize the Housing Maintenance Request/Work order system to assist in driving the day to day operation of the Maintenance Staff.
- Assist the maintenance supervisor in maintaining accurate records and creating reports as his/her request.
- Partake in a staff meeting twice a month.
- Present professional appearance and attitude at all times and maintain a high level of customer service.
- Other duties as assigned by the Graduate Assistant for Housing Operation.
- Applicant must be a UNCW student in good academic standing with a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Must have demonstrated the willingness to accept supervision, the ability to follow directions, the capability to work without constant supervision.
- Must demonstrate excellent public relations and customer service skills.
- Committed to successful teamwork with the entire housing staff.
- Demonstrate the ability to work under time constraints or with a schedule.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Maintenance or facilities experience is beneficial however not required.
- Must be in good judicial standing with the University.