Attend to incoming and outgoing NSE students in the UNCW community and assist the NSE Coordinator with other HRL duties.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Assist NSE students with any questions or concerns
- Contact NSE Coordinators at other colleges and universities
- Maintain and update NSE students’ files
- Plan events and trips for NSE students
- Assist with Residential Management Systems (RMS)
- Assist in maintaining the HRL Web site
- Other related tasks that may arise
- Housing and Residence Life Undergraduate, Graduate, and professional staff
- Housing and Residence Life Student Employees
- Other departments at UNCW
- Representatives of other institutions
- Resident students
Term of employment:
20-25 hours a week during academic year, and up to 35 hours a week during summer.
- Strong customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Comprehensive understanding of the NSE program
- Effective communication skills
- Attendance at annual NSE Conference is required
- Must maintain a 2.5 grade point average to remain employed. A GPA below 2.5 may result in a probationary period of employment
- No current UNCW judicial sanction