National Student Exchange

Interested Students

In order to be eligible for NSE you must:

  • Be enrolled full-time as a UNCW student currently and in the semester prior to departing for the exchange.
  • Have a minimum of first-semester sophomore status.
  • Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5.

UNC Wilmington | 601 S. College Road, Wilmington NC 28403 | 910.962.3000 | About this Site | Copyright Notice | Feedback | Page maintained by:  K. Fidalgo [ fidalgok AT uncw DOT edu ]