E-bills will be uploaded on November 6th. Payment will be due on November 24th..
Non-payment of this bill by November 24th will result in a hold being placed on your account. Holds prevent receipt of transcripts and/or registration for future classes.
For UNCW Departments
The Student Accounts and Cashiering Services Department conducts the following procedures for our fellow UNCW departmental community.
- Departmental Calendar (Student Feeds)
- Deposit transmittals for departments with Cash Receipting Privileges
- Petty Cash Reimbursements within 30 days of purchase
- Issuance of receipt books (Departmental Receipt Book Procedures)
- Posting of charges to student accounts (unable to be processed through Banner)
- Third party invoicing for Student Accounts
- Returned Checks on Student Accounts
- Manual Charge And Credit Forms (unable to process in Banner) Departmental Use Only
- Finance Training
- Basic Spending Guidelines
- HR Website for Tuition Waiver Information
- Staff Senate Scholarship Information