Fall pre-registration bills for registered students will be uploaded to E-bill on July 7th and are due July 27th.
Non-payment of this bill by the due date will result in Fall classes being cancelled.
For UNCW Departments
The Student Accounts and Cashiering Services Department conducts the following procedures for our fellow UNCW departmental community.
- Departmental Calendar (Student Feeds)
- Deposit transmittals for departments with Cash Receipting Privileges
- Petty Cash Reimbursements within 30 days of purchase
- Issuance of receipt books (Departmental Receipt Book Procedures)
- Posting of charges to student accounts (unable to be processed through Banner)
- Third party invoicing for Student Accounts
- Returned Checks on Student Accounts
- Manual Charge And Credit Forms (unable to process in Banner) Departmental Use Only
- Finance Training
- Basic Spending Guidelines
- HR Website for Tuition Waiver Information
- Staff Senate Scholarship Information