E-bills for fall pre-registration will be issued on July 17, 2014. Payment is due August 6, 2014. Non-payment of this bill by August 6, 2014 will result in Fall classes being cancelled.
For UNCW Departments
The Student Accounts and Cashiering Services Department conducts the following procedures for our fellow UNCW departmental community.
- Departmental Calendar (Student Feeds)
- Deposit transmittals for departments with Cash Receipting Privileges
- Petty Cash Reimbursements within 30 days of purchase
- Issuance of receipt books (Departmental Receipt Book Procedures)
- Posting of charges to student accounts (unable to be processed through Banner)
- Third party invoicing for Student Accounts
- Returned Checks on Student Accounts
- Manual Charge And Credit Forms (unable to process in Banner) Departmental Use Only
- Finance Training
- Basic Spending Guidelines
- HR Website for Tuition Waiver Information
- Staff Senate Scholarship Information