Summer bills will be issued April 30, 2013. Payment is due May 23, 2013. Non-payment of this bill by May 23, 2013 will result in summer I and II classes being cancelled.
Students and Parents
- State Treasurer Affidavit for lost paper checks
- Enrollment Deposits Seaport Link
- Title IV Federal Authorization for Financial Aid to pay prior charges and/or Non-Institutional charges. Login to SeaNet, “Student Records” and “Financial Aid”.
- FERPA (Federal Education Privacy Act Form) Turn in to the Financial Aid Office.
- W-9 (Request for taxpayer Identification number and certification)
- Cash Receipting Forms
- Petty Cash Forms
- Cash Log Form - Please Read the Cash Procedure
- American Express Deposit Transmittal
- Deposit Transmittal with Receipting Privileges
- Deposit Transmittal without Receipting Privileges