Petty Cash

05.142 - Petty Cash - UNCW Policy

A. Procedure.


The University Cashier's Office maintains a petty cash fund for use by all departments. Individual reimbursement for petty cash expenditures may be obtained by submitting a properly prepared Petty Cash Reimbursement Request form to the Cashier's Office. Requests for reimbursement must always be hand carried, never sent through the campus mail, and must be submitted within 30 days of the date of purchase.

Please read the policy listed at the web address above. Any questions can be directed to Stefanie Pollackl @ 910-962-3164. The forms used to iniate or reimburse petty cash are linked on our forms page.

UNC Wilmington | 601 S. College Road, Wilmington NC 28403 | 910.962.3000 | About this Site | Copyright Notice | Feedback | Page maintained by:  S. Hendricks [ hendricksl AT uncw DOT edu ]