Summer bills will be issued April 30, 2013. Payment is due May 23, 2013. Non-payment of this bill by May 23, 2013 will result in summer I and II classes being cancelled.
In preparation for issuing the Financial Aid refunds on the first day of class, the Student Accounts Office begins posting refunds to student accounts 10 days before classes start. Students Receiving refunds must understand that they may need to use their financial aid refund to pay any additional charges incurred on their student account.
Students will need to establish an E-refund profile on the E-bill site to receive any excess funds from loans, overpayments, scholarships and grant monies. Set up your E-refund account today to avoid future delays due to paper check processing.
Set up your secure and confidential profile
- Only students can set up an E-refund profile. Parents will need to coordinate with the student if they would like refunds to be set to their bank account.
- Log in to E-bill with your student ID number and 6 digit pin number.
- Select the E-refunds tab at the top of the page
- Enter your bank account information so that refunds can be deposited into your account electronically. Data entered in the profile is secure and confidential in a Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant environment..
- The refunds are direct deposited into the checking or savings account that is specified. Please allow 2 to 5 business days from posting date for funds to be deposited.
Please complete the Title IV authorization form if you want to apply Federal financial aid to non-institutional charges (parking fines, library fines, return check fees, application fees) and/or apply current year financial aid to prior year charges (up to $200). This form should be completed on SeaNet under "Financial Aid" and then "Student Records".
Important information regarding student accounts is communicated via email; students are reminded to check their email frequently. Please contact the Student Account Services Office @ 910-962-4281 if you have any questions.
Cashier's Office 910-962-4281