Summer I E-bills will be issued on May 2nd. Payment is due on May 18th. Non-payment of this bill will result in summer I class cancellation.
Summer II charges will post to the student account on May 3rd, but a statement will not produce until June 2nd. Summer II bills are not due until June 22nd.
Travelex (International Student Payments)
American Express Now Accepted on E-bill
American Express is now accepted for student online payments made through E-bill. Please note there is a 2.75 % convenience fee for all online credit card payments. Accepted credit cards for online student payments are MasterCard, VISA and American Express.
Online payments through E-bill using your checking account do not incur any convenience fees.
TealPay Payment Plan Changes for 2015-2016
No More Late Fees!
Sign up early for reduced Enrollment Fees!
Enrollment Fees for 2015-2016:
5-pay payment plan $30.00
4-pay payment plan $40.00
3-pay payment plan $50.00
I am so pleased to join the Student Accounts and Cashier’s Office! Everyone I have encountered on campus has been so friendly and eager to share information, what an amazing environment to work in. I enjoy being outdoors with my family and building furniture ( my family is finally getting used to wobbly tables). I look forward meeting all of you soon!
UNCW now accepts VISA credit card payments through E-bill. VISA payments will incur a 2.75% convenience fee.
The Student Accounts and Cashier’s Office (SACO) will be hosting a yard sale on Saturday, April 27th from 7am to 12pm at the former Cinema 6 parking lot on Oleander Drive. All proceeds will benefit the SACO Scholarship to be awarded each semester to a deserving student.
We are accepting donations for the yard sale through April 24th. For more information regarding donations, please contact Stefanie Pollack at email@example.com or x23164.
We hope to see you at the yard sale!
On January26, 2012,an e-mail invitation was sent to all current students and authorized users to participate in an online survey that will provide us with valuable feedback to assess our customer service and determine areas where improvement is needed. Your participation in this survey is important to us. In addition, you will have an opportunity to enter a drawing to win one of three $50 Target gift cards. The deadline to complete the survey is February 9, 2012.
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS TO THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA WILMINGTON JUST GOT EASIER!
The most efficient means for an international student or any student using an international bank account to pay student fees is through Travelex’s Bank to Bank Transfer. This option allows you to pay the U.S. dollar student fees in the currency of your choice and provides you with a simple and secure way of initiating a payment electronically.
- Split balance into manageable monthly payments – use current income or savings
- Reduce dependence on loans
- Emails will be generated to both students and authorized users advising of payment increases/decreases.
- Sign-up directly thru E-bill
- Pay Online: Using checking/savings account, MasterCard (2.75% convenience fee), or Pinless Debit (not available for all banking institutions). Cash or check accepted at the Cashier’s Office.
- Setup automatic payments (optional)
Please visit our TealPay web page for more information.
Convenience Fees For Student Credit Card Payment
On April 6, 2010, a letter was sent to students and parents with information regarding a new transaction fee that will be assessed on credit card payments for student account balances.
Effective July 1, 2010, credit card payments made online through E-bill will be assessed a 2.75% non-refundable transaction fee.
In addition, UNCW will no longer accept VISA as a form of payment for student account balances. Unlike other merchants, the University is not able to cover these processing costs by raising its rates and has chosen not to include this cost in a student fee. MasterCard will continue to be accepted. Other credit card options are being explored at this time.VISA will be accepted for summer payments through June 30, 2010. Other UNCW departments will continue to accept VISA.
Payment options are as follows:
- Online - Pay online through E-bill using a Mastercard credit or debit card (subject to a convenience charge of 2.75%). Payments post immediately
"Free" methods of payment (no 2.75% convenience charge)
- Online- pay online through E-bill using webcheck (checking or savings account)
- Sallie Mae Payment Plan - Sign up for an installment payment plan and pay tuition, fees, housing & dining costs on a monthly schedule instead of one payment per term. For more information on our Payment Plan option click here.
- By mail - Print the E-bill statement and mail payment to UNCW, Cashier’s Office 601 S. College Road, Wilmington, NC 28403-5926. Please allow 5-6 days for mail delivery. All payments should include the student name and ID number to ensure correct and timely processing.
- In person - Pay by cash or check at the Cashier’s Office located in the Warwick Center. The student account will be credited immediately when paying in person. Be sure to bring your ID Card. You may use the student computer outside of the Cashiers Office to make online payments.
- Transfer of funds through Wire - for Incoming wire details please contact Susan Thornhill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health insurance will be required for all UNCW students beginning with the Fall 2010 term. Students who do not provide proof of insurance by the deadline date will have a charge for insurance posted to their account and will be automatically enrolled in the program! You will receive additional health insurance information (costs, opt out procedures, etc.) over the next 30 – 60 days. Please refer to the Student Health Services website for further information.
In January, UNCW Student Accounts requested feedback from students and authorized users on a new proposed E-bill format for the 2015-16 academic year. The great majority who responded were in favor of the new format.
This change will:
- Deliver consistent and expected monthly bills.
- Provide a summary of student charges and payments by type. Transactions will be summarized by type of charge or payment. Individual transactions are available under the E-bill Activity tab.
Click the following link to view an example of the new E-bill format with section explanations.