Summer Orientation Involvement Fairs
The summer orientation involvement carnivals enable your student organization to promote itself to incoming Freshmen attending Summer Orientation!
Student Recreation Center (MAC Gym)
9:15 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Organizations need to arrive to set up around 8:30 p.m.
June 3, 10, 12, 17, & 24
Other Helpful Info
- No access to electricity.
- No animals of any kind (i.e. dogs, cats, etc.) are permitted, unless it is a service dog.
- No extra props are to be used to set up around your table. Only permitted to use props on the table. Nothing is be used to substitute a table (i.e. a tent, a banner that has a pole that extends around the table, free-standing Greek letters, etc.)
- Only one table and two chairs will be made available for participating groups.
- If your organization does not clean the trash around your table and chairs, you will not be permitted to participate for the remainder of the Orientation Fairs.
- If you have a banner, bring it! If you do not have a banner for your group consider having one made! You can use it again and again at annual events such as the Fall Involvement Carnival, Spring Activities Fair, and the Summer Orientation Involvement Fairs.
- Feel free to bring freebies (candy, Frisbees, fliers w/ contact info, etc.) to attract people to your table.
- These fairs are to recruit for your RSO and to gain membership according to your mission statement.
- The fairs are NOT to solicit for parties or other events that are not in accordance with your mission statement.
- Only fuller RSOs are allowed to participate in the fairs; provisional status or inactive RSOs are not.
Registration is currently open until Wednesday, May 15, 2013 for the Summer Orientation Involvement Fairs.
This event is co-sponsored by Transition Programs.