June 3-28, 2013
9 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Mondays - Thursdays with two Friday site visits
Computer and Information Systems Building #1003
Cost of registration is $1295.
$200 discount if registration and payment is received by April 15, 2013.
Swain Summer Scholarship
In 500 words or less, tell us what attending the Swain Summer Business Institute can do for your personal and professional development.
Entries should be submitted online to firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person at the Computer and Information Systems Building, Room 1003.
All entries must be received no later than 5:00 p.m., May 1, 2013.
Scholarship winner will be announced on May 15, 2013. All contest entrants will receive a $100 discount on course registration.
- Scholarship award includes the waiving of all registration costs, including course materials, campus parking, etiquette lunch and site visits. Award does not include housing.
- Scholarship award will be made on an objective and nondiscriminatory basis.
- No award may be made to an officer, manager or trustee of UNCW, nor to a member or relative of the selection committee, nor to a substantial contributor, nor to certain U.S. government officials.
- Family members of these individuals are also not eligible to receive an award.
- Scholarship recipient is responsible for any and all taxes associated with this award.