UNCW Positions Currently Available:
- Employment Specialist at Phoenix Employment Ministry in Wilmington, NC
- IAFT Family Intervention Specialist with Lutheran Family Services in the Carolinas
Clinical Director needed for Partial Day Program--see below
Carolina House-Raleigh is a Partial Day Program and Intensive Outpatient Program located in Raleigh, North Carolina. The program specializes in working with women with eating disorders. Carolina House Raleigh opened in June 2012 as a sister program to Carolina House Residential Program in Durham.
We are looking for a clinician who is interested in a full-time clinical director position.
Qualifications/requirements include the following:
· North Carolina License in Social Work, Counseling, or Psychology
· Experience in the mental health field, particularly in eating disorders preferred
· Experience in supervising clinical staff
· Experience in mindfulness based stress reduction preferred
· Maintains complete confidentiality in all patient/program matters
No phone calls please. Please send a resume with salary history to email@example.com, fax: 855-731-0163, or mail to:
176 Lassiter Homestead Rd.
Durham, NC 27713.