Teaching Fellows Program
Teaching Fellows Program


The following forms are available through our office: Transfer, Special Student Request, Application for Graduation, and the Student Information Sheet.

The links for paperwork which goes to Raleigh are here to show what they entail. Please note they are only Drafts. Teaching Fellows are not to copy and submit these forms, as all forms must be approved by the Director before being sent to Raleigh.

Teaching Fellows Handbook

Current Edition

Teaching Fellows Policy Manual

Current Edition

Paperwork to be obtained through the Teaching Fellows Office:

Special Student Request
Summer Enrichment

The links below are for students to print off any paperwork needed.

Paperwork which can be printed and students are allowed to use:

Application for Graduation
Committee Report Form

Study Abroad Information and Forms