Incoming Transfer Orientation
All students must attend Orientation prior to class registration.
Incoming Transfer Orientation Dates
All School & Colleges - January 8
*Spanish interpretation services will be available for parents and family
members on January 8.
In order to secure appropriate accommodations, please call or email the orientation office (910.962.3089 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
TRANSFER ORIENTATION SCHEDULE 2015Thursday, January 8 Freshman, Transfer & Parent Orientation
Friday, April 24 Registration Deadline for May Transfer Sessions
Friday, May 1 Refund Deadline for May Transfer Sessions
Wednesday, May 13 Transfer Orientation
Thursday, May 14 Transfer Orientation
Thursday, May 28 Registration Deadline for June Transfer Session
Friday, May 29 Refund Deadline for June Transfer Session
Wednesday, June 17 Transfer Orientation-All Schools & Colleges
Thursday, July 23 Registration Deadline for August Freshman & Transfer
Thursday, July 30 Refund Deadline for August Freshman & Transfer Session
Wednesday, August 12 Transfer Orientation
Thursday, August 13 Transfer Orientation
Monday, August 19 Convocation
Transfer/Family Orientation Fees
Student Orientation Fees:
$75.00 (All Sessions)
Overnight lodging is not included.
Parent & Family Orientation Fees:
$25.00 per person (All Sessions)
Overnight lodging is not included.
Early Arrival Housing Fees:
$15 per person in addition to Orientation fees.
*On-campus housing is available for the night prior to Orientation
(June Session only)*
Check-In is between 7:45 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
- Student's name and identification number (850#)
- What your refund is for (i.e. cancel family member Orientation reservation)
- Name and address of the refund recipient
Requests for refunds must be received in writing by the Transition Programs Office by 5 p.m. on the deadline below. No refunds will be granted after the deadline.
Transfer/Family Orientation Refund Request Deadlines:
January Transfer Session - December 2, 2014
Refund checks are mailed within 3-4 weeks of receipt. Please include the following information in an email to email@example.com:
Before You Register
- Reservations for Orientation cannot be made until you have paid the $100 enrollment fee.
- If you are signing up on the web, we can only accept Visa or MasterCard payments.
- We will not accept reservations via email.
- We must receive your reservation by the deadline.
- No on-site registrations on the day of Orientation are accepted.
- Please send your reservation one time only.
- To register on-line follow these instructions (You must use Internet
Explorer to register on-line):
- Click Here to Enter mySeaport
- If you don't already know your UNCW User Name, click on "Look up my Username/UNCW student e-mail address?" Enter your student ID number (or your social security number). You will be given a 3 letter-4 number code. This is your user name and your official UNCW email address. Your password is your 8 digit birthdate (i.e. 01011993). Use these to log into mySeaPort.
- Click on the Orientation link, located on the left hand side of the screen. Follow the instruction to select your Orientation date and make your on-line payment.
- If a session is full, you will not be able to select it.
Please note - An Orientation date can be changed only once, and only if the session that you want to move into is open. If there is a price increase because of the change, payment is required before the change can be made. Call the Office of Transition Programs at 910.962.3089 to make the change.