- Aug 28th Meet and Greet New Travel Agencies in Madeline Suite from 10:00 - 12:00.
- The deadline for travel check run is Friday at 10:45 a.m. for a check/direct deposit the following Friday.
|Upcoming Travel Classes|
Taxi Expenses for Independent Contractors
Taxi costs are a reimbursable expense only if payment option 2 or 3C was selected.
Allowable Taxi Expenses
- Travel to/from the airport at Independent Contractor's Duty Station/Home
- Travel to/from the airport at Independetn Contractor's Destination
- Travel involving trips other than to and from the airport will be reimbursed when required for official state business.
How to process Taxi Expenses on Paper Travel Reimbursment Form
All taxi expenses should be entered under the column titled Transportation and row titled Ground. Each taxi expense should be entered separately based on the receipt date. Also if there are any additional taxi expenses besides to/from the airport please add a note beside the receipt explaining the additional trips.
Actual original receipt showing the cost, the date of travel and the name of the taxi/shuttle company is a must in order to be reimbursed.