Travel training is offered to all faculty and staff at UNCW. We offer several different types of training such as online, step by step guides and classes.
We offer several online training tutorials for your convenience. All of our E-Travel tutorials are available on UBusiness. Once you have logged onto UBusiness select E-Travel and then select the tab that has tutorials listed. Once you click on the tutorial tab you will have multiple choices.
- Travel Authorization
- Travel Reimbursement
- Student Travel
- Blanket Authorization and Reimbursements
The Travel Finance Training Classes have now been added to Skillport for your convenience. At anytime you can log into Skillport and take three of our Finance Travel Training Classes..
To get to Skillport you first have to log into MySeaport using your domain user name and password. Then you will click on the icon that says Skillport. The following classes are available on Skillport
- Accounting 103 Introduction to Travel
- Accounting 201 Employee Travel
- Accounting 303 Non Employee & Student Travel
We also offer printable guides that you can print and keep at your desk as a reference guide.
- Step-By-Step Guide for E-Travel
- Travel Documentation Standards
- E-Travel Authorization Tutorial
- E-Travel Reimbursement Tutorial
- E-Travel Blanket Authorization and Reimbursement Tutorial
- E-Travel Approval Tutorial
- Step-By-Step Guide for Travel Cards
- Travel Cardholder Powerpoint
- Travel Card Admin Powerpoint
We offer multiple travel classes that cover polices, procedures, employee, non-employee/student, and e-travel information. The schedule for ACT 103 - ACT 303 classes can be found on the finance training website. To register for Travel Card and Travel Card Admin Training please e-mail Laura Gore at gorel or Sandy Gladden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACT 103 Intro to UNCW Travel - Skillport
- ACT 201 UNCW Employee Travel - Skillport
- ACT 202 Using E-Travel
- ACT 303 Non-Employee & Student Travel - Skillport
- Travel Cardholder Training
- Travel Card Admin Training
|Future Training Classes - Hoggard Hall room 249|
9:00 AM- 11:00 AM
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Travel Card Admin