SEE YOUR ADVISOR
- Sometime in the first three weeks of the fall semester to discuss educational goals, schedule changes, or other issues
- For Pre-Registration Advising in October and March
- Whenever you have a question about classes or academic policies
- When you have a concern about academic performance and need advice about improving grades
University College is located in DePaolo Hall, room 1092. Call us at (910) 962-3245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About University College
As part of the University's commitment to excellence in undergraduate education, University College was created to provide academic advising and support to UNCW students from the time of their admission until they declare their major, which is usually in their sophomore year.
The primary focus of University College is to ensure that students:
- Make a successful transition to UNCW
- Retain good academic standing
- Identify and declare an appropriate major
Through its advisors and academic support programs, University College works with students in their formative semesters to assist them in developing their interests, skills, and talents to the fullest extent.