WHO IS MY ADVISOR?
If you are a new freshman, you can check your SeaNet account to learn who your advisor is. We strongly encourage you to make an appointment right away to get to know your advisor.
contact your advisor
University College is located in DePaolo Hall, room 1092. Call us at (910) 962-3245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
University College Advising
University College provides academic advising for all first-year students and sophomores who have not declared a major.
- Focus on the individual student
- Assist in the transition to college
- Help students navigate the university and understand academic policies
- Assist in course and major selection
Students should see their advisor:
- Sometime during the first three weeks of the fall semester to discuss educational goals, schedule changes, or other issues
- For Pre-Registration advising in October for Spring registration and in March for Summer and Fall registration
- Whenever the student has a question about classes or academic policies
- When the student has a concern about academic performance and needs advice about improving grades