How to Register Tutorial
(click on the picture for larger pictures)
1. Log into MySeaPort (http://myseaport.uncw.edu)
2. Click on SeaNet
3. Fill out security questions if it is your first time entering SeaNet. After the security questions, click on Student Services & Financial Aid.
4. Click on Registration
5. University College suggests signing up for a linked course including a UNI 101 and another University Studies course first. To see linked courses, click on Register for First Year Learning Links.
If you would like to select individual courses, start at number 9.
6. Enter your Registration PIN, which is given to you in the Registration Video. If you have entered your Registration PIN previously, you may not see this screen.
7. Click on the link you would like to register for. In this case, we chose UNI 101 and EVS 195.
8. Click on Continue to Register for courses.
9. To register for courses individually, go to Add/Drop Courses on the Registration screen.
10. Enter your ALT PIN, which is given to you in the Registration Video. If you have entered your ALT PIN previously, you may not see this screen.
11. Click on Class Search at bottom of page
12. Select the subject for the course
13. Choose the Course Number for the course
14. Choose the appropriate section of the class you want by checking the box on the left hand side of the page. The video will investigate what each column means including available seats, instructor, days and times.
15. Click Register at the bottom of the page and click OK on the pop-up window regarding tuition and fees.
16. The next screen will bring up your scheduled classes. Repeat this process to register for a total of up to 10 hours.