Contact Maggie Bannon, Program Coordinator, at (910) 962-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Science & Engineering Learning Community
All 120 students will be enrolled in CHM 101: General Chemistry I, with a lab. Students will also be placed in UNI 101: First-Year Seminar and one more course related to their area of interest with 23 peers.
Additional Class by Interest Area:
- Biology: BIO 202: Principles of Biology: Biodiversity, with lab
- Chemistry: BIO 201: Principles of Biology: Cells, with lab
- Engineering: EGN 101: Introduction to Engineering
- Environmental Science/Geoscience: GLY 120: Enviro. Geology, with lab
- Marine Biology/Oceanography: OCN 150: Introduction to Oceanography