Learning Services Tutor Resouces
Below are several resources for new and returning LS tutors. The most important is our Tutor Handbook which provides you with everything you need to know to start tutoring at the ULC. The other resources can you help you become a better informed and more effective tutor.
Productive Tutoring Techniques. North Carolina State University Undergraduate Tutorial Center -click "eight modules" link
Online Tutor Training Project - American River College & City College of San Francisco
Tutee Assessment Rubric & Access to Survey for Tuttees
TT Notes page for an example of notes
Student-Athlete Objective Sheet
It is the responsibility of student athletes to:
- Identify themselves as student-athletes
- Initiate the Student-Athlete Objective Sheet provess
Student-Athlete Objective Sheet: only for student-athletes for whom study hall is mandatory.
- This paper form is written documentation that the student has attended your session.
- In the "Objectives" column, the student will write something like, "attended PSY 105 tutoring," and the date. Tutor signs where it says, "Completed objective approved by"
- Student Athlete Objective sheet