sign up for alerts
Sign up for our ListServ to receive email updates regarding University Studies.
Students under the 2011- 2012 catalogue are held to Phase I requirements and students under the 2012 - 2013 catalogue year and beyond are held to both Phase I and Phase II requirement of University Studies.
University Studies Phase I Components:
- Approaches and Perspectives
University Studies Phase II Components:
Phase II includes the above Phase I components in addition to the following.
- First-Year Seminar (3 hours)
- Thematic Transdiciplinary Clusters (9 hours)
- Building Competencies
- Explorations Beyond the Classroom (1 approved experience)
- Capstone Courses (1 - 4 hours)