Check our our new online magazine, Talons.
University Style Guide
This guide (PDF) is a very brief look at the writing style most commonly related to university matters. Any element in question will fall by default to the rules and regulations of the Associated Press Stylebook and Libel Manual and your Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary, 11th edition.
UNCW University Relations produces the following institutional print and electronic publications:
- UNCW Magazine (published three times a year for alumni and friends)
- Arts and Sciences (annual magazine for the College of Arts and Sciences)
- Connections (annual magazine for the Watson School of Education)
- Cameron Insider (online magazine for the Cameron School of Business)
- re:search (annual magazine featuring faculty and student research)
- @UNCW (faculty and staff online newsletter)
The office also produces specialty publications for targeted audiences and assists university departments that develop publications (print and electronic) for external audiences.