Surplus Property Retail Store
The UNCW Surplus Store is open to the public the third Wednesday of each month for cash sales only. Store hours are 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Some exceptions to this schedule may apply.
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
|11 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
|Wednesday, December 16, 2015||11 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
|11 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
|Wednesday, February 17, 2016||11 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
|Wednesday, March 16, 2016||11 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
|Wednesday, April 20, 2016||11 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
|Wednesday, May 18, 2016||11 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
N.C. Surplus Property authorizes institutions to operate on-site satellite surplus stores to sell to the public items priced at $150 or less.
- No checks or credit cards are accepted.
- Items are sold as-is, where-is, with no warranties.
- The university cannot deliver items sold, and all goods purchased must be taken away from the Warehouse by 1:00 p.m. on the day of the sale. Loading help will be minimal.
- The Surplus Property Store items may not be previewed.
Driving Directions to the Surplus Store
- From S. College Road, turn onto Hurst Drive (toward campus), follow to traffic light.
- Turn left onto Hamilton Drive, follow until you come to Riegel Road.
- Turn right onto Riegel Road, follow Riegel Road past Walton Drive, past Sawtooth Drive, come to Plyler Drive.
- Turn left onto Plyler Drive, past Lionfish Drive. Surplus Store is on your left.
Surplus Property Sales to the Public through Bids
Surplus property valued at greater than $150 that is no longer needed by university departments is listed with the State Surplus Property Agency in Raleigh, which advertises it for public bid. Interested parties may register to bid electronically, view state's classified ads, vehicles lists, and place bids online at http://www.ncstatesurplus.com/ssp/public/ssphomepage/ssp.htm.