Resources for Web Content Managers
- Website Project Request
- Responsible Use of Electronic Resources (PDF)
- Request to Grant Graduate Student Access to Website Directory (PDF)
- Adobe Contribute License Information
- Setting up a Manual Connection- PC (PDF)
- Setting up a Manual Connection-Mac (PDF)
- Web Content Manager Community
- Brand Identity Guide
Submit a Help Ticket
Web Content Manager Training
- Log in to mySeaport
- Click SkillPort CBT
- Click Catalog > UNCW Custom Content Repository > UNCW Content Manager Training
This website provides UNCW Web Content Managers with the information and tools necessary to build and maintain a website that meets the basic requirements for UNCW policies, identity, accessibility, usability, and look and feel. It also contains valuable information on how best to maintain websites for currency and efficiency.
Official Web Space
UNCW provides space on the main website (uncw.edu; uncwweb server) for constituent groups such as schools, departments and programs. This website is considered an official publication of UNCW and is managed jointly by ITSD and the Office of University Relations.
Personal Websites for Faculty, Staff, Students
(and Student Organizations)
Personal Web space is provided for faculty, staff and students on the uncwpeople (people.uncw.edu; faculty and staff) and uncwstudent (student.uncw.edu; students) Web servers. Student organizations are also provided Web space on the uncwstudent server (student.uncw.edu/org/).
All content managers who publish information to the UNCW website must be familiar with and abide by the following style guidelines and policies: