Resources for Web Content Managers
- UNCW Web Style Guide (PDF)
- Website Project Request Form
- Responsible Use of Electronic Resources (PDF)
- Request to Grant Graduate Student Access to Website Directory (PDF)
- Adobe Contribute License Information
- Setting up a Manual Connection- PC (PDF)
- Setting up a Manual Connection-MAC (PDF)
- Web Content Manager Community
Getting started with your personal or organization website
Personal web space is provided for faculty, staff and students on the uncwpeople (people.uncw.edu; faculty and staff) and uncwstudent (student.uncw.edu; students) web servers. Student organizations are also provided web space on the uncwstudent server (student.uncw.edu/org/).
Faculty & Staff Personal Website
All faculty/staff personal web pages reside on the PEOPLE Web server.
Send your request for a personal folder on the PEOPLE server to the Technology Assistance Center (TAC).
Faculty/staff folders will be located at \\www-people\www-docs\people\your-account-name
URLs will be http://people.uncw.edu/your-account-name/
- You are responsible for the design, content and maintenance of your personal website.
Student Personal Websites
Every student that has an active e-mail account already has a personal web folder on the STUDENT web server.
Directories are located at \\uncwstudent\WWW\your-account-name
The URL to your personal site is: http://student.uncw.edu/your-account-name/
Student Organization Websites
- Request student organization web space via ITS Request
- Accounts will be set up on the STUDENT web server.
- Directories will be located at \\uncwstudent\www\org\account-name
- URLs will be http://student.uncw.edu/org/account-name
- How to upload files to your student organization web folder