2015 Upcoming Events
- Beginning February 17, CIE - Boot Camp for Entrepreneurs - An 8-session, 3-month long boot camp open for 12 participants. REGISTRATION IS FULL - to be considered for the next Boot Camp, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 6, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m., CIE - Wilmington Web Developers: Advanced Sass Directives
- May 7, 4:00-7:00 p.m., CIE - Jim Harvey's entrepreneurial spirit combined with a passion for helping customers succeed, drive him to help developers market and monetize their apps. In celebration of UNCW's commencement activities, Jim, a UNCW graduate, will be here to tell his story and share his experiences in business and in life since leaving UNCW. Register now!
- May 13, 1-3 p.m., CIE - Business Basics Workshop hosted by the SBTDC
- May 15, 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Sheraton Imperial Hotel (Durham) - NCTA 2015 State of Technology Conference
- May 21, 7:30-9:45 a.m., Burney Center - 2015 Greater Wilmington Business Journal Coastal Entrepreneur Awards
- May 26, 6:00-9:00 p.m., CIE - Building and Validating Data Entry Forms in AngularJS
- May 28, 4:00-7:00 p.m., CIE - The Coastal Entrepreneurial Ecosystem: It’s Not a Jungle Out There - Join representatives from the CIE, Seahawk Innovation, Elite Innovations, tekMountain, Ignition, and the Small Business and Technology Development Center in an exploration of the region’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. Learn how it supports innovators, entrepreneurs and businesses in the Wilmington area and sustains both incubator and accelerator resources necessary for continued growth. Register Now!
CIE in the News
- Tick-killing robot inventors open business office in Wilmington - Triangle Business Journal, 03.05.15
- UNC Wilmington Focuses on Building Region's Biotech and Medical Industries - Time Warner Cable News, 02.26.15
- Wireless Technology Goes To The Dogs - GWBJ, 02.17.15
- Why a new focus on entrepreneurship in Wilmington? - WRAL TechWire, 02.09.15
- Wilmington-based company says it's built a better baby bottle - Star News, 02.07.15
- 2014: Wilmington Proved It's a Town for Tourists And Startups - ExitEvent, 12.31.14
- UNCW's CIE Supports Veterans on the Road to Entrepreneurship - UNCW, 12.22.14
- Event Explores Social Marketing, Celebrates 'great' Year For Center - GWBJ, 12.18.14
Inclinix, Inc. is a clinical trial enrollment services company, providing productive investigative sites and qualified clinical research study participants to pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies on a performance basis. Headquartered in Wilmington, North Carolina, Inclinix services are offered globally with project staff based in the United States, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. Inclinix has screened approximately two million patients, and has forged relationships with over 150,000 clinical investigators. Sponsors benefit from eleven years of experience in global clinical research with the successful completion of 400 trials in 130 indications.
Inclinix, formerly PharmaTech Solutions, has been located in Wilmington since its founding in 1999. J. Tobin Geatz, President and CEO, is actively involved in several aspects of the UNCW Entrepreneurship Center. Mr. Geatz strongly believes in supporting not only todayï¿½s local economy, but also in helping to mentor and develop the business owners that will be essential to Wilmington in the future. Inclinix frequently employs interns, co-ops, and recent graduates of UNCW and looks forward to continuing its support for the Entrepreneurship Center.
View Company Website: Inclinix