- Stay tuned for the 2014 event schedule coming soon!
CIE in the News
- Wilmington startup Next Glass wins statewide tech award - Port City Daily, 11.8.13
- Rocket Pitch audience hears from investors, startups - GWBJ, 10.31.13
- Interview: F. Scott Moody, AuthenTec co-founder, says Wilmington has good support system for startups - Port City Daily, 10.24.13
- Center holds small business grant workshop - Greater Wilmington Business Journal, 10.17.13
- Wilmington’s new entrepreneurship center could someday fund your startup
Triangle Business Journal (blog)
- More news
Inclinix, Inc. is a clinical trial enrollment services company, providing productive investigative sites and qualified clinical research study participants to pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies on a performance basis. Headquartered in Wilmington, North Carolina, Inclinix services are offered globally with project staff based in the United States, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. Inclinix has screened approximately two million patients, and has forged relationships with over 150,000 clinical investigators. Sponsors benefit from eleven years of experience in global clinical research with the successful completion of 400 trials in 130 indications.
Inclinix, formerly PharmaTech Solutions, has been located in Wilmington since its founding in 1999. J. Tobin Geatz, President and CEO, is actively involved in several aspects of the UNCW Entrepreneurship Center. Mr. Geatz strongly believes in supporting not only todayï¿½s local economy, but also in helping to mentor and develop the business owners that will be essential to Wilmington in the future. Inclinix frequently employs interns, co-ops, and recent graduates of UNCW and looks forward to continuing its support for the Entrepreneurship Center.
View Company Website: Inclinix