More Upcoming Events
- April 24, 2014 - The Big 5 Employers: Pains That Keep Us Up at Night - Leaders from five of the region's largest companies will share their needs, the common challenges they face and opportunities for local entrepreneurs to provide solutions. To register visit Event Registration Page.
- May 13, 2014 - Internship Summit - Learn how to secure UNCW students as interns for your company and how to become a part of the Certified Internship Program
- June, 2014 - Potential Rocket Pitch
- June 19, 2014 - Three Level of Investors - Early Angels, Angel Groups and Venture Capitalists
- July 17, 2014 - Tom Fisher, Senior VP & CIO of Cloud at Oracle Corp. - Fisher has been at the C-Level for tech giants such as Qualcomm, eBay, and Gateway Computers.
- Sept. 4, 2014 - Anniversary Event of CIE Grand Opening
CIE in the News
- Technology Earns Startups Time On Stage - GWBJ, 04.15.14
- The lucky-to-be-alive Wilmington entrepreneur behind an 'extreme super food' - Triangle Business Journal, 04.14.14
- Partnership Connects Centers To Benefit Startups - GWBJ, 04.07.14
- Program helps veterans realize entrepreneurial dreams - Port City Daily, 04.04.14
- UNCW CIE Director Roberts Named a Reviewer for NC IDEA - UNCW, 03.26.14
- Don't Stereotype Startups in Wilmington - !ExitEvent, 03.19.14
- 'Optimism' expressed for local innovation economy - Port City Daily, 03.14.14
- Center Events Stretch Entrepreneurial Thinking, Boundaries - GWBJ, 02.21.14
- Print 3D, everyday items? Local entrepreneurs laud the possibilities - Port City Daily, 01.17.14
- Wilmington firm makes new blood circulation device - Wilmington Star-News, 12.28.13
- Wilmington start-up uses science to judge wine - Wilmington Star-News, 12.21.13
- Wilmington startup Next Glass wins statewide tech award - Port City Daily, 11.8.13
- Rocket Pitch audience hears from investors, startups - GWBJ, 10.31.13
- Interview: F. Scott Moody, AuthenTec co-founder, says Wilmington has good support system for startups - Port City Daily, 10.24.13
- Center holds small business grant workshop - Greater Wilmington Business Journal, 10.17.13
- Wilmington’s new entrepreneurship center could someday fund your startup
Triangle Business Journal (blog)
- More news
Inclinix, Inc. is a clinical trial enrollment services company, providing productive investigative sites and qualified clinical research study participants to pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies on a performance basis. Headquartered in Wilmington, North Carolina, Inclinix services are offered globally with project staff based in the United States, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. Inclinix has screened approximately two million patients, and has forged relationships with over 150,000 clinical investigators. Sponsors benefit from eleven years of experience in global clinical research with the successful completion of 400 trials in 130 indications.
Inclinix, formerly PharmaTech Solutions, has been located in Wilmington since its founding in 1999. J. Tobin Geatz, President and CEO, is actively involved in several aspects of the UNCW Entrepreneurship Center. Mr. Geatz strongly believes in supporting not only todayï¿½s local economy, but also in helping to mentor and develop the business owners that will be essential to Wilmington in the future. Inclinix frequently employs interns, co-ops, and recent graduates of UNCW and looks forward to continuing its support for the Entrepreneurship Center.
View Company Website: Inclinix