- Stay tuned for the 2014 event schedule coming soon!
CIE in the News
- Wilmington startup Next Glass wins statewide tech award - Port City Daily, 11.8.13
- Rocket Pitch audience hears from investors, startups - GWBJ, 10.31.13
- Interview: F. Scott Moody, AuthenTec co-founder, says Wilmington has good support system for startups - Port City Daily, 10.24.13
- Center holds small business grant workshop - Greater Wilmington Business Journal, 10.17.13
- Wilmington’s new entrepreneurship center could someday fund your startup
Triangle Business Journal (blog)
- More news
Tayloe Gray is a creative marketing and consulting firm in Wilmington, NC committed to helping clients grow their business to success. They are a passionate team of experts partnering with clients to grown their businesses and brands by developing creative solutions for every need. By working directly with their clients, Tayloe Gray tailors each engagement to meet their needs and budgets and ensures that the technology is appropriate to the job. Recently, Tayloe Gray was able to help a small independent blog site focused coupons and saving grow to over 2 million hits per month and expects this number to continue to grow.
Andrew Gray and Nathan Tayloe, Partners, have been involved with the UNCW Entrepreneur Center from the beginning. TayloeGray built the UNCWEC website and truly believes in the mission and value that the center provides for Wilmington. As a UNCW alum, Andrew and Nathan are naturally attracted to the area, but also feels that Wilmington has an abundance of resources for small businesses looking to open or relocate in Wilmington. TayloeGray has hired several interns from UNCW and continues to network through the UNCWEC. Tayloe Gray now has over 130 existing clients and receives most of their new work through referrals and repeat clients.
View Company Website: TayloeGray