2015 Upcoming Events
- Wednesday, March 11, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., CIE - TriMech 3D Printer Lunch & Learn - You are invited to our upcoming TriMech 3D Printer Lunch & Learn where you will have the opportunity to meet Stratasys representatives, network with business professionals and learn more about the latest 3D printing technologies and services we offer. The event is free and lunch will also be served to all attendees. To register, visit the registration page.
- Thursday, March 26, 4 p.m., CIE - Building a successful product and innovation based company in NC - With the growth of the partnership between CIE and the MakerSpace, the MakerSpace has over 20 new product based companies in Wilmington from a Bluetooth based pet dish to a potential solution for COPD victims. Come hear from Aly Khalifa, Founder of Gamila Products/Design Box about his experience. RSVP now!
- Beginning February 17, CIE - Boot Camp for Entrepreneurs - An 8-session, 3-month long boot camp open for 12 participants. REGISTRATION IS FULL - to be considered for the next Boot Camp, please email email@example.com
- Every Wednesday, 8:30 a.m., CIE - High Tide Breakfast - Two 6 minute value proposition pitches from two startups and one introduction to a local or visiting mentor. Students and community are welcome to help building our startup community. RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CIE in the News
- Tick-killing robot inventors open business office in Wilmington - Triangle Business Journal, 03.05.15
- UNC Wilmington Focuses on Building Region's Biotech and Medical Industries - Time Warner Cable News, 02.26.15
- Wireless Technology Goes To The Dogs - GWBJ, 02.17.15
- Why a new focus on entrepreneurship in Wilmington? - WRAL TechWire, 02.09.15
- Wilmington-based company says it's built a better baby bottle - Star News, 02.07.15
- 2014: Wilmington Proved It's a Town for Tourists And Startups - ExitEvent, 12.31.14
- UNCW's CIE Supports Veterans on the Road to Entrepreneurship - UNCW, 12.22.14
- Event Explores Social Marketing, Celebrates 'great' Year For Center - GWBJ, 12.18.14
Tayloe Gray is a creative marketing and consulting firm in Wilmington, NC committed to helping clients grow their business to success. They are a passionate team of experts partnering with clients to grown their businesses and brands by developing creative solutions for every need. By working directly with their clients, Tayloe Gray tailors each engagement to meet their needs and budgets and ensures that the technology is appropriate to the job. Recently, Tayloe Gray was able to help a small independent blog site focused coupons and saving grow to over 2 million hits per month and expects this number to continue to grow.
Andrew Gray and Nathan Tayloe, Partners, have been involved with the UNCW Entrepreneur Center from the beginning. TayloeGray built the UNCWEC website and truly believes in the mission and value that the center provides for Wilmington. As a UNCW alum, Andrew and Nathan are naturally attracted to the area, but also feels that Wilmington has an abundance of resources for small businesses looking to open or relocate in Wilmington. TayloeGray has hired several interns from UNCW and continues to network through the UNCWEC. Tayloe Gray now has over 130 existing clients and receives most of their new work through referrals and repeat clients.
View Company Website: TayloeGray