2015 Upcoming Events
- Beginning February 17, CIE - Boot Camp for Entrepreneurs - An 8-session, 3-month long boot camp open for 12 participants. REGISTRATION IS FULL - to be considered for the next Boot Camp, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 6, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m., CIE - Wilmington Web Developers: Advanced Sass Directives
- May 7, 4:00-7:00 p.m., CIE - Jim Harvey's entrepreneurial spirit combined with a passion for helping customers succeed, drive him to help developers market and monetize their apps. In celebration of UNCW's commencement activities, Jim, a UNCW graduate, will be here to tell his story and share his experiences in business and in life since leaving UNCW. Register now!
- May 13, 1-3 p.m., CIE - Business Basics Workshop hosted by the SBTDC
- May 15, 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Sheraton Imperial Hotel (Durham) - NCTA 2015 State of Technology Conference
- May 21, 7:30-9:45 a.m., Burney Center - 2015 Greater Wilmington Business Journal Coastal Entrepreneur Awards
- May 26, 6:00-9:00 p.m., CIE - Building and Validating Data Entry Forms in AngularJS
- May 28, 4:00-7:00 p.m., CIE - The Coastal Entrepreneurial Ecosystem: It’s Not a Jungle Out There - Join representatives from the CIE, Seahawk Innovation, Elite Innovations, tekMountain, Ignition, and the Small Business and Technology Development Center in an exploration of the region’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. Learn how it supports innovators, entrepreneurs and businesses in the Wilmington area and sustains both incubator and accelerator resources necessary for continued growth. Register Now!
CIE in the News
- Tick-killing robot inventors open business office in Wilmington - Triangle Business Journal, 03.05.15
- UNC Wilmington Focuses on Building Region's Biotech and Medical Industries - Time Warner Cable News, 02.26.15
- Wireless Technology Goes To The Dogs - GWBJ, 02.17.15
- Why a new focus on entrepreneurship in Wilmington? - WRAL TechWire, 02.09.15
- Wilmington-based company says it's built a better baby bottle - Star News, 02.07.15
- 2014: Wilmington Proved It's a Town for Tourists And Startups - ExitEvent, 12.31.14
- UNCW's CIE Supports Veterans on the Road to Entrepreneurship - UNCW, 12.22.14
- Event Explores Social Marketing, Celebrates 'great' Year For Center - GWBJ, 12.18.14
Tayloe Gray is a creative marketing and consulting firm in Wilmington, NC committed to helping clients grow their business to success. They are a passionate team of experts partnering with clients to grown their businesses and brands by developing creative solutions for every need. By working directly with their clients, Tayloe Gray tailors each engagement to meet their needs and budgets and ensures that the technology is appropriate to the job. Recently, Tayloe Gray was able to help a small independent blog site focused coupons and saving grow to over 2 million hits per month and expects this number to continue to grow.
Andrew Gray and Nathan Tayloe, Partners, have been involved with the UNCW Entrepreneur Center from the beginning. TayloeGray built the UNCWEC website and truly believes in the mission and value that the center provides for Wilmington. As a UNCW alum, Andrew and Nathan are naturally attracted to the area, but also feels that Wilmington has an abundance of resources for small businesses looking to open or relocate in Wilmington. TayloeGray has hired several interns from UNCW and continues to network through the UNCWEC. Tayloe Gray now has over 130 existing clients and receives most of their new work through referrals and repeat clients.
View Company Website: TayloeGray