2015 Upcoming Events
- January 22, 4 p.m., CIE - Financial Modeling with Brooks Malone of Hughes Pittman & Gupton, LLP - More details to come.
CIE in the News
- Event Explores Social Marketing, Celebrates 'great' Year For Center - GWBJ, 12.18.14
- WATCH: When Entrepreneurs and Filmmakers Got Together at Cucalorus - ExitEvent, 11.24.14
- Scott Moody's choice: 'Internet of You,' not 'Internet of Things' - WRAL Tech Wire, 11.21.14
- Cucalorus 10x10 Project Gives Startups Screen Time, Experience - GWBJ, 11.18.14
- Bringing competitive spirit to coast leads to White House invite - WRAL Tech Wire, 11.17.14
- CIE Director Visits White House To Accept Award - GWBJ, 11.13.14
- NCino, Other Local Startups Shine At Tech Awards - GWBJ, 11.07.14
- EasyVote's Software Promises Smoother Running Elections - Xconomy, 11.03.14
- Business Rx: Election tech company votes for growth - The Washington Post, 11.02.14
- Competition Offers Prize Of South By Southwest Interactive Passes - GWBJ, 10.31.14
- CIE Tenant Lands Seed Money Investment From Raleigh Team - GWBJ, 10.30.14
- Next Glass Showcases at Star-Studded #WSJDLive in SoCal - ExitEvent, 10.29.14
- Venturing into an action-filled shark tank for Venture Atlanta - WRAL Tech Wire, 10.22.14
- Wilmington startups represented at technology awards in Raleigh - Star News, 10.11.14
- 6 To Grow On: Leaders Tackling Garner Recommendations - GWBJ, 10.10.14
- Silicon Valley Tools for Wilmington's Beach Startups - ExitEvent, 10.09.14
- Startup Aims To Tidy Up Cleaning Services - GWBJ, 10.01.14
- Bob Creeden - Help attract technology to coast - Star News, 10.01.14
Tayloe Gray is a creative marketing and consulting firm in Wilmington, NC committed to helping clients grow their business to success. They are a passionate team of experts partnering with clients to grown their businesses and brands by developing creative solutions for every need. By working directly with their clients, Tayloe Gray tailors each engagement to meet their needs and budgets and ensures that the technology is appropriate to the job. Recently, Tayloe Gray was able to help a small independent blog site focused coupons and saving grow to over 2 million hits per month and expects this number to continue to grow.
Andrew Gray and Nathan Tayloe, Partners, have been involved with the UNCW Entrepreneur Center from the beginning. TayloeGray built the UNCWEC website and truly believes in the mission and value that the center provides for Wilmington. As a UNCW alum, Andrew and Nathan are naturally attracted to the area, but also feels that Wilmington has an abundance of resources for small businesses looking to open or relocate in Wilmington. TayloeGray has hired several interns from UNCW and continues to network through the UNCWEC. Tayloe Gray now has over 130 existing clients and receives most of their new work through referrals and repeat clients.
View Company Website: TayloeGray