- Applied Learning Idea Bank
- Applied Learning Graduate Student Request Form (Example)
- Archive for the Teaching Community Newsletters
Michele Parker welcomed as Interim Associate Director of CTE and CFL
Please join us in welcoming Dr. Michele Parker, Associate Professor in the Watson College of Education, as the new Interim Associate Director of the Center for Teaching Excellence and Center for Faculty Leadership. More information about Michele's background and appointment can be found here.
Fall 2014 Book Circles will read these books:
- It's Complicated:The Social Lives of Networked Teens by Danah Boyd
- Too Big to Know: Rethinking Knowledge Now That the Facts Aren't the Facts, Experts are Everywhere, and the Smartest Person in the Room Is the Room by David Weinberger
- Motivating and Retaining Online Students: Research-Based Strategies That Work by Rosemary Lehman and Simone Conceicao
- The One-World Schoolhouse: Education Reimagined by Salman Khan
- Becoming a Critically Reflective Teacher by Stephen Brookfield
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- Antifragile: Things that Gain from Disorder by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Our New Faculty Book Circle will read The Efficient, Effective Professor: Teaching, Scholarship, and Service by Phillip C. Wankat. Contact Jill Waity at email@example.com for more information.
Other Featured Resources