University Innovation Council
University of North Carolina Wilmington
601 S. College Rd.
Wilmington, NC 28403-5900
UIC Technical Support Team
The Technical Support Team advises the University Innovation Council (UIC) regarding technical tools and solutions to further the goals for collecting and implementing innovative ideas at UNC Wilmington. The duties and responsibilities of this team include:
- Providing technical support for the University Innovation Council
- Supporting the University Budget Committee in reviewing and identifying resources required to implement and maintain innovations recommended by the University Innovation Council.
- Making recommendations to the Cabinet related to strategic planning
- Identifying opportunities to meet the university's mission through planning activities.
- Performing a regular, systematic review of the UNCW mission, including its goals and performance measures.
- Reviewing enrollment projections.
- Identifying the resources needed to achieve university goals.
- Identifying priorities that will lead to the continued improvement of the university and increase its effectiveness in accomplishing its mission.
- Generating specialized reports to support the university decision-making process.
Technical Support Team Members
|Stephen McFarland, chair, Vice
Associate Provost for Enrollment Management
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Institutional Research
Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Programs
Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
|Brian J. Victor
Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
P. Nelson Reid
Director of University Planning
Assoc VC for Business Services
University Accreditation Coordinator
Interim Chief Information Officer
Assistant to the Chancellor for Community Partnerships