State of North Carolina Courier Mail
The State Courier Service services almost all city, county, and state agencies.
Courier mail is delivered to UNCW once daily at 7:30 a.m. every morning and is distributed to departments on the morning scheduled mail route. Outgoing courier mail is picked up once daily after regular business hours, and deliveries are made in two days to most locations.
The following procedures should be employed to use State Courier Service.
- Address mail using the addressee's name, agency, or department name,
city, and the proper courier box number. State Courier Service Directories
are available upon request from Seahawk Mail.
- Return addresses must include the department name and UNCW's courier
box number, 04-15-26.
- The destination "Courier Mail" or "State Courier" should
be written or rubber stamped in large bold letters - preferably in red
- on the lower left side of the envelope.
- Bundle and place courier mail in your campus mail pouch for pickup on regularly scheduled mail routes.