Features of the SeaPrint System
With the SeaPrint Web-based ordering system, you can . . .
- Order stationery products, forms and paper
- Request a quote for any printing job
- Order copies or printing
- View and pull reports on orders and spending
- Eliminate the time involved and cost of intermediate proofs for certain printing projects (like business cards), with SeaPrint’s streamlined process of proceeding directly from your online submission to the printing process.
Requests for Access to SeaPrint
- The employee’s immediate supervisor or budget authority will need to submit a SeaPrint Access Form, requesting that departmental employee(s) be granted permission to access SeaPrint and indicating the Banner fund(s) authorized to be charged for purchases.
- Printing Services will notify the user by e-mail when SeaPrint access has been granted.
- Once access has been granted, authorized users will then be able to login to SeaPrint via U-Business.
- The SeaPrint User Manual provides complete instructions for SeaPrint and is available online for all users to review at their convenience. However, if there are questions or if additional assistance is needed, please contact Printing Services at 910-962-3183.
Contact InformationFor more information about SeaPrint, call 910-962-3183