Keep abreast of the lastest changes in the sponsor world.
Grant Administration Tool Box
Useful Internal and External Links
How awards are processed by OSP
Go to guide for managing your award.
Go to guide for programmatic or financial changes to your award.
Go to guide for information on close-out procedures.
- Click here for Cahill RFP and Click here for the Coversheet (.docx)
- Facts & Figures
- Take RAMSeS Tutorial Here
Welcome to Sponsored Programs And Research Compliance (SPARC)
BANNER SCREENS HAVE CHANGED:
Instead of FWRGITD Please Use FRIGITD
Instead of FWRGTRD Please Use FRIGTRD
Sponsored Programs And Research Compliance (SPARC) is the service unit on campus responsible for the negotiation, acceptance and oversight of externally sponsored programs. SPARC provides complete sponsored programs administration and support.
SPARC is also the administrative unit responsible for seeing the university remains in compliance with federal, state and UNCW policies pertaining to research.
- Assists with developing proposal budgets
- Negotiates all grant awards, cooperative agreements and contracts
- Ensures that all sponsored projects are in compliance with federal regulations, state laws, and UNC system and UNCW policies.
- Works with PI on fiscal management of sponsored project