Clock Tower with American Flags

Forms for Independent Contractor

Paper Travel Authorization Form - This is a pre-numbered form which should be completed before a trip takes place. The Paper Travel Authorization Form must be ordered from Printing Services.

Mileage Log - This form is used for Independent Contractors if they have multiple destinations in the Wilmington area.

Independent Contractors Travel Expenses- This form is used only when a PUR 140 has been completed and approved. The form will be used to process the travel expenses for the Independent Contractor.

PUR 1.40 - This form should be completed before the Independent Contractor comes to campus. The form is in uShop and must be attached with payment for any travel expenses.


UNC Wilmington | 601 S. College Road, Wilmington NC 28403 | 910.962.3000 | About this Site | Copyright Notice | Feedback | Page maintained by:  L. Gore [ gorel AT uncw DOT edu ]