—Alan Linz, ITS student worker (developer)
Office of the CIO
133 Hoggard Hall
More details here.
ITS in the news
- ITS wins Cybersecurity Leadership and Innovation Award
- ITS network infrastructure featured on Cisco site (external website)
- ITS featured in University Business magazine (external website)
- ED TECH Magazine features ITS's Zachery Mitcham (external website)
ITS Functional Org Chart
2012-13 Annual Report
ITS Merit Scholarship
Established to assist students in the Honors College.
View more information.
View details about the Information Technology Governance structure (PDF).
Information Technology Systems
Information Technology Systems (ITS) is a forward-thinking organization that serves the diverse information technology needs of UNCW. ITS is comprised of the Office of the CIO and eight departments. Through collaboration, strategic planning and the ongoing research of emerging technologies, these areas enthusiastically work together to invest in the next generation of learners.
Information Technology Systems is an innovative organization committed to providing a technologically progressive environment for students, faculty and staff. We are dedicated:
- to lead
- to collaborate
- to support
with cost effective services that promote the mission of our university.
Office of the CIO and Departments
- Office of the CIO
- Department of Classroom & Computer Technology Services
- Department of Integrated Enterprise Solutions
- Department of Network & Communications
- Department of Operations & Systems Administration
- Department of Technology Assistance Center Services
- Department of Technology Research Assessment & Services
- Information Technology Security
- Office of IT Resource Management