SkillPort Computer Based Training & Books 24x7
UNCW offers SkillPort Computer Based Training (CBT) and reference-ware from SkillSoft, a worldwide online training provider. Free to faculty, staff and students, this comprehensive resource offers numerous online training courses and a huge collection of online books.
- CBT courses include over 5,500 online IT and business courses which you may access on or off campus.
- Books 24x7 includes an online collection of over 19,000 technology, business and reference books in unabridged format.
- The "Search & Learn" feature provides a quick and effective way of searching for training topics.
To log in to SkillPort:
- Login to mySeaport using your UNCW username and password.
- Click on the SkillPort CBT icon (conveniently located on the upper left corner of the home page).
- Once on the site, you may use the "Search & Learn" feature for a quick and effective way of searching for training topics. You may also click on "Books 24x7" in the upper right corner to search for books and to view "top titles" and more.
- The SkillPort maintenance window is Sunday from 1-3 p.m., and you may not be able to access SkillPort during this time.
Handouts with instructions on how to use CBT
Questions or Problems? Contact the Technology Assistance Center (TAC).