File Storage For Students - TIMMY
To help students with file management, we have created a file server for student and student organization use. The server (named "TIMMY") has many advantages:
- Can be accessed on or off campus (see instructions below)
- Allows students to store up to 20 MB of data - Click here to learn about maintaining small file sizes
- Is secure - You will be able to see other student folders, but you are the only one who can access your files
- Is backed up nightly
How to Get a TIMMY Folder:
- For students: TIMMY folders are created automatically for all students. See instructions below for how to access.
- For student organizations: To request a TIMMY folder for your student organization, please use the Technology Request Form located on the Student Affairs site.
Instructions for Accessing the TIMMY File Server:
Questions or Problems? Contact the Technology Assistance Center (TAC).