E-Newsletter Archives - Dec 08
Student Accounts E-Newsletter
- Paper bills will not be mailed for spring charges.
- The pre-registration DUE DATE is December 8, 2008. To view charges, make payment with a credit card or checking/savings account, and to setup your parents as an authorized user login to E-bill at https://ebill.uncw.edu/C20231_tsa/web/login.jsp. Payments made online will post immediately and eliminate stress caused by mailing delays.
- If you have not yet registered for spring classes this bill due date does not apply.
- To comply with FERPA regulations, parents or bill payers MUST be an AUTHORIZED USER on the student E-bill account in order to discuss any account information with our office. Students may add these individuals at any time through E-bill.
- If you bank with a Credit Union, please obtain the correct account numbers from them for an online checking account payment to avoid delays and fees associated with a return. Home Equity lines cannot be used when making payments on the E-bill system.
- Payment at the cashier’s window can only be made in the form of check or cash.
Tuition Payment Plans
**Deadline for 5 pay plan is 12/8/08**
Sign up online now!
- Students enrolled in a Sallie Mae Tuition Payment Plan will not have their classes cancelled.
- The 3 month payment plan begins in January, with payments paid in January, February and March. The deadline for signing up for the 3 month payment plan is January 14, 2009. Contact the AMS Coordinator, Linda Padezanin at 910-962-4280. The first payment is due to UNCW, with the last 2 payments paid to Sallie Mae. The processing fee for this plan is $30.00 and is billed by Sallie Mae along with your second payment.
- When calculating your budget please consider tuition, fees, housing, meal plans and parking. DO NOT INCLUDE books or any other miscellaneous charges. Credits will not be processed until the end of the term.
- December graduates – Balance on account? = NO transcripts or diplomas. Once again, all refunds will be issued at the end of the term.
Perkins Loans Information
- It's not too late to schedule or come to a Perkins exit. Remember, it is mandatory to remove the hold to receive your transcripts and your degree. Individual appointments upon request; contact Constance Evans at 910-962-7419.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008 Room 203 from 3:30 – 4:30
Thursday, December 4, 2008 Room 203 from 11:30 – 12:30
Student Account Services