Summer bills will be issued April 27, 2015. Payment is due May 20, 2015..
Non-payment of this bill by May 20, 2015 will result in summer I and II classes being cancelled.
UNCW Student Account – “TealPay” Payment Plan
UNCW offers an “in house” payment plan through E-bill
Monthly payment amounts are based on the tuition and fee schedule as of the enrollment date, housing, meal plans, health insurance, parking decal, post office, and any additional charges to the student at enrollment. Tuition and fees are subject to change based upon final approval by the General Assembly. The enrollment fee is non-refundable. If at any point your TealPay plan has a credit balance you will be removed administratively from the payment plan and a refund will be processed to your E-Refund account. You are required to enroll in a payment plan each semester.
At any point you would like to cancel the payment plan, you are required to send an email to Kim Lundy at firstname.lastname@example.org to be administratively removed from the payment plan. A zero balance on the plan with remaining installments will not automatically remove you from the plan. It will be your responsibility to make sure that all balances are cleared by the bill due date.
TealPay Payment Plan Changes for 2015-2016
No More Late Fees!
Sign up early for reduced Enrollment Fees!
Enrollment Fees for 2015-2016:
5-pay payment plan $30.00
4-pay payment plan $40.00
3-pay payment plan $50.00
All balances are due on final payment due date, or a Pre-Registration HOLD will be placed on the student account. Students and/or Authorized users must re-enroll in plans each term.
Summer I and II TealPay Plans – 2015
- Summer I and Summer II bills will be uploaded Monday, April 27th (pre-registration opens April 6th)
- The online TealPay 3 Payment Plan is available starting Tuesday, April 28th – May 20th
- A down payment of 1/3 of the account balance plus the $25.00 enrollment fee is due at sign up:
- 1st installment due June 1st
- 2nd and final installment due July 1st
- Summer I and Summer II TealPay enrollment closes on the bill due date May 20th
For additional questions please email, call or visit our FAQ page:
- Student Accounts 910-962-4281 Option 5