There are only a few days remainging for faculty to complete the COACHE Survey on job satisfaction. April 10 is the deadline for responses and UNCW has so far had just over 50% rate compared with a national rate of...
University Studies. Dr. Cilano’s appointment will begin 15 April, 2015. She is currently a Professor in the Department of English.
Dr. Cilano joined UNCW's Department of English in 2001 and became involved with University Studies in 2007. She has received the Chancellor's Teaching...
Your ideas are invited in the University Innovation Council's campus-wide green campaign. All faculty and staff are encourage to submit their thoughts on how to improve sustainability efforts at UNCW at http://uncw.edu/innovate/.
Final Watson College of Education dean candidate campus visit scheduled April 7-8. Three of four candidates for this position have visited the UNCW campus and the final open forum is scheduled April 8. For schedule details...
INNOVATION AND CHANGE: Thriving in the 21st Century University Provost Battles encourages UNCW submissions for this summit focusing on black faculty, staff, and graduate students in the UNC system. While the UNCW campus hosted last year's inaugural event, Winston-Salem State University will host this second annual event from April 16-17.
- Apr 3-Good Friday, State Holiday Apr 7-8 Final WCE Dean Candidate Open Forum
- Apr 10-Deadline for COACH Survey
- Apr 14, Tue-Spring Faculty Meeting, 2-3 p.m., EB162. (RESCHEDULED from Apr 1)
- Apr 16-17 Innovation and Change Summit, Winston-Salem State Univ
- Apr 23-Provost Farewell Reception for Dr. Battles, 2-3:30 p.m., Clocktower Lounge
- Apr 27-Leadership Workshop on Faculty Evaluation
- May 31-Jun 7 i3@UNC Summer Fellowship
- Previous News & Announcements
- Follow @UNCWProvost
Academic AffairsAlderman Hall 111
601 South College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403-5900
910-962-3876 | phone
910-962-3922 | fax