Conflict of Commitment and Interest

  • Conflict of Interest forms may be obtained from the Office of Research Service's web page.

Event Request Form for Provost Attendance

External Professional Activities for Pay, Notice of Intent

Faculty Forms (Registrar)

Phased Retirement

Supplemental Compensation Application

Online Forms

UNC Wilmington | 601 S. College Road, Wilmington NC 28403 | 910.962.3000 | About this Site | Copyright Notice | Feedback | Page maintained by:  S. McFarland [ mcfarlands AT uncw DOT edu ]