UNCW
James Hall

Date Occupied:

  • 1961

Historical Info:

  • James Hall is one of the three original buildings on campus, along with Alderman Hall and Hoggard Hall.
  • James Hall is named in honor of Hinton P. James, a native of that portion of New Hanover County that later became Pender County, who was the first student to enroll in the University of North Carolina in 1795. Mr. James was a member of the first four-year graduating class in 1798.

Departments:

  • Admissions (Undergraduate)
  • Graduate School Offices
  • Registrar
James Hall
University of North Carolina at Wilmington