Access Forms

Application and Consent Forms

Faculty/Staff must complete the membership application, user agreement, and informed consent forms for paperwork to be processed.

image 475x230

Faculty/Staff Recreation Center Access


Staff may visit the Campus Recreation office to complete enrollment forms or complete the above Membership Application and User Agreement and forward to the Campus Recreation Office mailbox # 5923.

If you have any questions, please contact the Campus Recreation Office at 962-7443.

We hope you enjoy the renovated Student Recreation Center!

UNC Wilmington | 601 S. College Road, Wilmington NC 28403 | 910.962.3000 | About this Site | Copyright Notice | Feedback | Page maintained by:  A. Wiggins[ wigginsa AT uncw DOT edu ]