Featured Part Time Jobs (updated 8/22/14)
Hampstead Animal Hospital
|Linked Contact:||Mark Bradler|
|Start Date:||Sept 2, 2014|
|Job Description:|| Front desk receptionist needed for busy animal hospital in Hampstead. 3-4 day a week schedule.
This is a very interesting high-energy job in direct contact with pets and their owners.
|Qualifications:||Applicant must have excellent people skills. Must be good on the telephone and able to empathize with pet owners while scheduling appointments. Flexible hours/days. Working knowledge of pet maintenance and products a plus.|
Call Mark at the Hampstead Animal Hospital. 910-270-4838 9am - 6pm M - Sat.
|Job Title:||Afterschool coach|
Off The Wall Sports
|Linked Contact:||Janine Blaisdell|
|Work Schedule||10 hrs/week. M-Th 2:30-5pm|
|Job Description:|| Supervise children's homework time. Plan and play activities with them such as soccer, kickball, wiffle ball, dodgeball, etc.
|Qualifications:||Must be available during UNCW breaks. Must have reliable transportation.|
|Application Instructions:||Please e-mail resume to Janine.email@example.com.|
|Job Title:||Certified Nursing Assistant|
HomeCare Management Corporation
|Linked Contact:||Melissa Williams|
|Work Schedule:||Mon-Fri 8am-12pm|
|Job Description:||HomeCare Management Corporation is seeking a certified nurse aide for a client (child) located in the Murrayville area. Hours are Mon-Fri 8am-12pm. Must be able to pass background check, drug screen, drivers check. No smokers please. Must be able to make a connection with client.|
|Qualifications:||State certified nurse aide|
5505 Business Drive Suite A, Wilmington, N.C.
Featured Full Time Jobs
Rice Law, PLLC
|Linked Contact:||Mark Williams|
|Job Description:|| PARALEGAL – Full-time individual needed immediately for growing
Wilmington family law practice. This position reports directly to the
Firm’s attorneys. Primary duties include: electronic document
management, client liaison, discovery, assistance with trial preparation,
and document preparation. Must be comfortable working in an "almost"
paperless office, using state of the art technology and following rigid
guidelines. Salary commensurate with experience plus benefits including
health insurance. Parking provided.
See details at http://www.ricefamilylaw.com/firm/careers.htm
See details at http://www.ricefamilylaw.com/firm/careers.htm
|Job Title:||Junior Associate - Application Developer|
|Linked Contact:||KAY HUYNH|
|Job Description:|| Job Summary
The Application Developer is a motivated, energetic, team player who can quickly learn new systems and technologies. As an Application Developer, you will apply your knowledge of software engineering to solve real-world problems for our clients as per the project requirements. This includes working to build applications that respond to the business needs, correcting issues in existing software, and developing new solutions.
• Participate in the process of design, coding, unit testing, reviewing and debugging of new applications/modules
• Work under general direction with the ability to act independently when determining methods and procedures on new or existing functionality
• Build additional functionality within existing internal applications.
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with Stakeholders within Synechron as well as on the client site
• Trouble shoot and resolve issues in existing applications
• Other duties as assigned
|Qualifications:|| Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
• Open to travel or short-term relocation
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Strong Academic Record or Strong related Internship/Co-op/Work experience
|Application Instructions:||Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply through SeaWork|
|Job Title:||Management Training Program|
The Sherwin-Williams Company
|Linked Contact:||Kat Holzmeister|
|Job Description:|| Does the idea of running your own million-dollar store appeal to you? How about managing your own sales territory? Is an executive management position in your plans? The Sherwin-Williams Management/Sales Training Program helps you build a foundation that serves as a springboard for all of your career aspirations.
Our Management/Sales Training Program prepares you for a successful career in management and outside professional sales. The Program combines structured, on-the-job training, self-study modules, classroom instruction, and ongoing education throughout your career in the areas of sales, marketing, financial management, store operations, merchandising, customer service, and human resource management.
After only a few months in the program, you will take on a management level position at your own store; from there, the opportunities are virtually limitless as you choose either a management path or a sales path. In fact, management trainees often move from one role to another – and from one location to another – as they navigate their way to their ideal position. If you’re energetic, hard-working, and committed to team success, opportunities for advancement and relocation are certain to be in your future.
To join our Management Training Program, you must have an entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrated leadership ability, and work experience in customer service and/or sales. Also, bilingual candidates are welcome, and a willingness to relocate is encouraged.
|Qualifications:|| Basic Requirements:
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university for employment. You may apply for this position if you have your bachelors degree, or will obtain one within the next 12 months
- Must submit to a background screening which may include driving, credit and criminal history
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other consideration prohibited by federal, state, or local laws or by contract.
Create a profile and submit a resume at www.sherwin.com/mtp
|Job Title:||Sales and Marketing Assistant|
|Linked Contact:||Doug Havens|
|Work Schedule:||at least 3 days a week|
|Job Description:|| The ideal candidate has to be a team player who is creative, articulate, collaborative and flexible. This person will be working with members of our sales, marketing, web developer, and creative designer.
Through collaborations with other departments at Bradford including Engineering, Project Management, Design, and Fabrication, you will receive a hands-on experience, you'll immerse yourself in business, design solutions, marketing, audio production, video production, social media and social media content, consumer behavior, working with real life clients and professionals.
Having the ability to learn a set of proficiencies in multiple areas will increase your marketability in a changeable industry. From public speaking to graphic design techniques, you'll learn a distinct set of state-of-the-art skills that you can only learn in the work environment.
We think you will learn the ability to:
Develop and maintain customer relationships as it is a critical component of all aspects of marketing, from advertising to brand management, as well as, sales and customer service.
Communicate our brand/product in a consistent fashion that is integrated throughout all media channels.
Managing a process and working with cross functional teams of individuals responsible for that process.
|Qualifications:|| Assist Sales team as first responder to web inquires for their preliminary information.
Assist sales with job order processing.
Provide back up to sales team when they are away from the office.
Maintain web content: Editing online content, including webpage and social media.
Hands on SEO strategy and marketing.
Managing and executing projects as designated by the Sales and Marketing Director.
Stay on top of the industries latest trends and technology as well as future opportunities.
You can send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fill out the application on the SeaWork Website.
|Job Title:||Web Marketing Intern|
|Benefits:|| LEARNING OUTCOMES
1.You will develop an understanding of how search engine algorithms are constructed to rank websites, including the factors considered and how those factors are weighted.
2. Website technology – You will gain a high level understanding of how web server technology serves webpages, the difference between server side and client side programming and how that is applicable to website tracking, website functionality, and marketing.
3. You will have an intricate knowledge of how to create, publish, track, and optimize ads on adserving programs like but not limited to Adwords, Bing Ad Center, and Facebook Advertising.
4. You will learn the fundamentals of website tracking using cookies, and how to use the data to gain valuable insights into consumer behavior and campaign performance.
5. You will learn effective tactics, techniques and procedures that increase search engine traffic to a website.
|Job Description:|| As the web marketing intern you will hold a wide range of responsibilities that will facilitate learning about various aspects of internet marketing and allow you to test your theories on how to best achieve the marketing goals and objectives at hand. This internship is CIP eligible if you so choose.
• Build, measure, and optimize ad campaigns for search engines and social platforms including keyword research, ad copy, and campaign settings.
• Use Google Analytics and other reporting tools to track performance of campaigns and draw insights of web visitor behavior as well as create reports for internal team members.
• Help develop and carry out SEO and Inbound marketing campaigns including infographics and other useful and engaging content that will be promoted online.
• Develop email outreach campaigns to promote website content to other webmasters and writers.
• Research search engine user behavior and make website change suggestions for existing and new content.
|Qualifications:||Plain and simple, we are looking for someone with great and creative ideas. You will need to know the basics of Excel, know your way around online very well, and be willing and able to learn new things quickly. We are looking for someone who has at least 1 year of school left and is interested in a part-time job when the internship is over. This internship is appropriate for Communication Studies, English, Marketing, and Business Administration majors among others.|
Seahawk Innovation, LLC
|Linked Contact:||Rocco Quaranto
Here at Seahawk we are very similar to a small venture capital
firm in that we invest and partner with high-growth, innovative,
and traded sector startups. We are partnered with the
university and have full access to university assets which is a
great benefit. Where we differ from most venture capital firms
is that once we partner with a company we get fully involved in
that companies day to day operations and help by putting our
team members in senior management roles in their
companies. We have found that many times companies that
are in need of our services need "Time’ and "Talent" more than
they need "Treasure."
This internship will give you an in depth look at many facets of
business including fund raising, M&A, marketing, supply chain
management etc simply by sitting in on meetings and being
involved in our office. Specifically what we will want out of the
intern is help with our new partner company mimijumi
mimijumi creates products that are carefully designed to
improve the experience of parenting and enhance the
important bonding that takes place during this time. mimijumi
has created a breast like baby bottle that creates a more
natural bottle feeding solution. With skin like tone and texture
the bottle is appealing even to bottle picky babies. Because
the baby controls the latch, there is only one flow rate needed
for the first year.
Work directly with senior management to accomplish
marketing and branding goals. We work out of UNCW’s CIE
building (803 S College Rd.) and we will have space available
for you to work. The internship will be part time for now but
could lead to a position.
|Application Instructions:||Send a resume to: Rocco Quaranto firstname.lastname@example.org|