Featured Part Time Jobs (updated 6/10/15)
|Job Title:||Bilingual Client Relations Associate|
|SeaWork Job ID||43079|
|Linked Contact:||Katrina V|
|Wage/Salary:||$12 and up/hour based on experience + Benefits Included|
|Job Description:|| We are currently seeking bilingual professional individuals with excellent verbal and written communication skills to provide assistance to customers in our inbound service center. The perfect candidate is self-motivated and outgoing with a positive attitude.
We specialize in training our candidates with these characteristics to take on an important role as a client relations associate. When representing an important company like ours, it is a priority for our team to provide the best customer service and to build and maintain excellent customer relations.
Respond to customer requests in an inbound service center.
Researching, locating and providing desired information to the caller.
Multiple, detail-oriented processing and forwarding of documents.
Reporting all cases and escalated requests to supervisors on duty.
|Qualifications:|| Skills and Qualifications:
Prefer at least 1 year experience with customer service.
Keyboard and computer skills - Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
Must be reliable and have a positive attitude.
Thorough background check and drug testing is mandatory.
|Application Instructions:||If you believe to be correct candidate please send your resume to email@example.com|
|Job Title:||Summer Activity Fun Person|
|SeaWork Job ID||45128|
|Linked Contact:||Maryemily Pitt|
|Work Schedule||10.30 to 6 M-F week on week off between Start and End Date|
|Job Description:|| Come to house at 10:30 till 5:30 M-F to have fun doing outside activities:
Must love to be busy and play outside Sailing, Surfing, Kayak, Salt & Fresh H20 Fishing, Beach, Poolside, Biking, Soccer, LAX, Art, Music, until I until I come home from work 5:30pm.
Love of all kinds of animals a plus LOVE OF CHILDREN a must!
|Qualifications:|| Clean Driving record
Must love to be busy and play outside Sailing, Surfing, Kayak, Salt & Fresh H20 Fishing, Beach, Poolside, Biking, Soccer, LAX,
Submit resume and one teacher, one personal and two buisiness/employer references
|SeaWork Job ID||44750|
The Veggie Wagon
|Linked Contact:||April Sussman|
he Veggie Wagon in Carolina Beach is expanding again. We are looking for someone to work in our retail store. Above 21 is a must for working in retail as we deal with beer and wine. We are a local high end food store focusing on local ingredients from local farmers, so a basic knowledge of cooking is required. Retail hours include nights (until 8-9) and weekends.
|Qualifications:|| We work very hard here and expect the same of our staff. We expect simple things, like you to show up on time, have a solid work history and ethic, have or had good grades, and have customer service skills. If you have issues with any of these please do not apply.
Please respond to this post or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Featured Full Time Jobs
|Job Title:||Customer Service / Inside Sales|
|SeaWork Job ID||45774|
|Work Schedule :||8am - 5pm|
|Job Description:||Sound Medical is seeking a motivated individual for its Inside Sales / Customer Service team. Sound Medical serves the US and Canada markets, and is growing rapidly. This role will be instrumental to the execution of our growth strategy. This person will be responsible for all aspects of making sure our customers have an excellent experience, including, speaking with customers, selling products to customers, recommending products to customers, processing returns, entering orders, managing accounts within the ERP applications, working with Excel files, creating quotes, researching issues, helping manage relationships, and various other tasks.|
|Qualifications:||The #1 qualification is DRIVE. Sound Medical is a start-up company and has grown VERY RAPIDLY. Because of that, the people that thrive in our environment are those that are SELF-STARTERS. We are looking for people who will learn quickly, can work independently, who are smart, who can envision processes from end-to-end, and who can generally "make things happen"! THE PACE IS VERY, VERY FAST. BUT IT IS REWARDING. And there is great potential because we are taking this company to the moon!|
Please email resumes to email@example.com
|Job Title:||Sales Intern|
|SeaWork Job ID||45777|
Castle Branch Inc
|Linked Contact:||Sam Mitchell|
|Work Schedule:||10 hours|
|Job Description:||Initiate and receive calls from clients and prospects. Communicate, both written and orally, in an accurate and concise manner with co-workers to ensure proper account set-up, maintenance and client relationship. Maintain a high energy level and positive attitude when communicating with clients, prospects and co- workers. Remain focused and adhere to priorities of the position regarding target lists, special projects and deadlines.|
|Qualifications:||High School or equivalent, Strong working computer knowledge including working with spreadsheets, business communication and data management systems|
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Title:||Youth Program Coordinator|
|SeaWork Job ID||45733|
Habitat For Humanity International
|Linked Contact:||Human Resources|
|Job Description:|| Habitat for Humanity of Durham (North Carolina) is seeking a motivated and talented individual to serve as Youth Program Coordinator for 12hrs/week, Aug. 26 to Nov. 21, 2015. Possibility to extend to spring, based on performance.
The All-Inclusive Habitat Youth Program offers weekly Saturday program for youth ages 6-15 to be actively engaged in the Habitat mission, while their parents (volunteers and homebuyers) build on nearby construction sites. The program teaches youth about Habitat and offers them an opportunity to engage in service projects, learn new skills, and connect with youth from different backgrounds.
The Youth Program Coordinator will plan and implement weekly programming for 10 consecutive Saturdays, Sept-Nov. They will manage relationships with local partners and maintain communication with Habitat partner families. Saturday availability (8am-4pm) is a must. Additional four hours of work may be completed in the Habitat office or remotely on a flexible schedule. This position reports to the Volunteer Manager.
- Plan activities and projects to engage youth in service, relationship-building, and new skills
- Maintain regular communication with existing and new community partners who can provide programming, space, service opportunities, and materials
- Maintain regular communication with Habitat volunteer and homebuyer families regarding program registration, waivers, transportation, and parent volunteer opportunities
- Maintain an active record of youth participation
- Collect and prepare materials for each Saturday program
- Arrive early to each program to set up and greet participants
- Support/facilitate activities that teach the value of service and encourage relationship-building among all participants
- Maintain a safe and respectful environment for all participants and program partners
- Clean up and conduct weekly post-program follow-up
- Conduct program evaluation at the end of the fall session, including recommendations for program advancement
- Previous experience working with groups of young people in a leadership role is required, in addition to:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous experience working or volunteering at a community-based non-profit is preferred
- Able to work outside in hot weather
How to apply
|Job Title:||Grant Support Intern (Fall 2015)|
|SeaWork Job ID||45398|
U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI)
• Part-time (20-30 hrs. per week): up to $160 stipend per month
• Full-time (30-40): $240 stipend per month
• Local travel expenses to and from the office are also reimbursed, up to a maximum of $20 per day.
|Job Description:|| U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI), a nongovernmental, not-for-profit national organization dedicated to addressing the needs and rights of refugees and immigrants, seeks a Grant Support Intern. One position is available working directly with two Development Associates to provide grant writing assistance and research.
USCRI is dedicated to ensuring a mutually beneficial relationship with its interns. USCRI offers interns a student-friendly environment and flexible schedule. Interns are provided opportunities to learn more about the organization and the non-profit sector and enhance their professional development through weekly Brown Bag presentations and mission-related film screenings.
- Conduct prospect research on foundations and grant-making institutions
- Develop and organize proposal templates
- Research, gather, and update client data across seven offices
- Draft Letters of Inquiry
- Excellent research, writing, and editing skills
- Interest in the field of grant writing, and nonprofit management
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently,
sometimes under demanding deadlines
- Familiarity with data-driven project design methods
- Experience conducting extensive internet-based research,
utilizing government and state census data.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Graduate students preferred
- Professional demeanor
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Passion for refugee and immigrant issues
may not work more than 8 hours per day) and a 10-week
commitment. The internship is located at Crystal City-Arlington,
VA, 15 minutes from DC
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
Students currently enrolled in a university or college who have
completed at least one year of study, recent graduates, or
career changers looking for experience. There is no age limit. I
nternational students are welcome, provided they are already in
the United States, or can obtain their own visas without any
involvement from USCRI.
To apply for this internship, please send the following
application materials VIA EMAIL ONLY to
email@example.com. Specify "Grant Support Intern"
and your name in the subject line of your email. No phone calls
• Resume or C.V.
• Cover letter, stating your interest and qualifications
• 3-5 page grant proposal narrative or otherwise relevant
• Two References (names and contact information only)
semester. The deadlines for each are as follows:
• Fall: Last day to apply is August 24th, Internship begins in
• Summer: Last day to apply is May 5th, Internship begins in
• Spring: Last day to apply is January 2nd, Internship begins in