Featured Part Time Jobs (updated 3/5/15)
|Job Title:||Program Assistant|
|SeaWork Job ID||44263|
Community Boys & Girls Club
|Linked Contact:||Jessica Barker|
|Work Schedule||Monday-Friday 2-7pm|
|Job Description:|| Community Boys & Girls Club of Wilmington is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit whose mission is to inspire and enable young people, especially those youth from disadvantaged circumstances and backgrounds, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens that achieve their highest goals. Community Boys & Girls Club seeks a Program Assistant for the After-School & Summer Program Department.
The applicant must be able to work Monday - Friday 2-7 pm during the school year with various hours available during summer program.
We are looking for applicants with previous youth experience who are motivated, mature and creative that will help bring diversity to our program.
-Assist with group management, field trip, and activity preparation.
-Assist with day to day operations and scheduling.
Assist program coordinators with programming and activities.
-Assist with snack time.
-Identify ways to enhance After-School activities in accordance to Boys & GIrls Club of America standards.
-Assist with clean-up of the facility.
-Act as a role model for all youth in attendance.
|Qualifications:|| -Must be able to pass drug test and background check
-Experience with working with children preferred/ enjoy working with kids.
-Likes to work with teams.
-Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
-Takes initiative in a team environment.
-Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
|Application Instructions:|| Please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cover Letters are optional.
|Job Title:||Marketing Director/Office Administrator|
|SeaWork Job ID||44244|
LeRay Chiropractic, PLLC
|Linked Contact:||Frank LeRay|
|Wage/Salary:||$10.00 /hr with added commission|
|Job Description:|| LeRay Chiropractic, PLLC is a new and growing business dedicated to providing the highest standard of chiropractic care to the community of Wilmington, NC and the surrounding areas. We strive to build lasting relationships with our patients and our community at large by treating others exactly as we would want to be treated.
We are looking for the right person to add to our team who is ready to show what they can do with this ground floor opportunity. The right person for this position will have the ability to coordinate the day-to-day operations of a chiropractic office with the marketing skills needed to make the business grow.
MARKETING- Create, implement and maintain effective marketing campaigns for the business using social media, website, email, follow up phone calls and even old fashioned mailing. This is about conveying professionalism, creating value for our patients, staying in constant contact with those who know us and reaching out to those who we have not yet had the opportunity to help. Our business thrives on patient satisfaction and referrals. We do not consider marketing to be cold calls, trade shows that have nothing to do with our service, pressuring people into treatment plans or swinging a sign by the road.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR- Coordinate and maintain the daily operations of running a chiropractic office. These daily operations could include but may not be limited to:
- greeting all patients as they walk in
- ushering patients to the waiting area and treatment rooms
- fielding phone calls
- patient scheduling
- verifying insurance benefits via web or phone call
- organizing patient files and forms (both paper and electronic)
- taking payment at time of service
**Commission plan in place, payable to you, for every patient who begins treatment with us as a direct result of your marketing efforts.**
**Possibility of a schedule change in the future to include Friday and/or exclude Monday.**
- Must be social media savvy
- Must have the ability to create, implement and maintain effective marketing campaigns using social media, website, email, phone or mail
- Prior marketing experience a plus
- Creativity a plus
- Wordpress and/or Wix experience helpful
- Background or interest in chiropractic, health, nutrition, fitness a plus
- Time management skills a must
- Self-starter a plus
- The ability to utilize time between patient visits for marketing is very important
- Must have good verbal skills
- Must have the ability to convey a message clearly via the written word
- Ability to relate with others easily a plus
- Ability to create and implement new office systems to improve office efficiency a plus
- Detail oriented a plus
- You will be handling confidential patient information on a daily basis.
- Integrity and confidentiality are a must.
- Business casual attire a must
- We are a health oriented, tobacco free and drug free work environment and we strive to be as good of an example of good health to our patients as we can.
- You will be the first and last person the patient sees when visiting the office and sometimes the only person they will talk to on the phone. How you communicate and present yourself is a representation of the entire business. Our office environment is relaxed and welcoming but professionalism is key.
|Application Instructions:||Please email resume to email@example.com.|
|Job Title:||Luxottica Retail Intelligence program|
|SeaWork Job ID||44256|
|Benefits:||You will get paid $15/hr ($37.50 for 2.5 hour store visits and $60 for 4 hour store visits)|
|Job Description:|| • Learning the ins and outs of the Luxottica brands (Ray Ban, Oakley, etc.) and their eyewear products
• Educating and inspiring store associates and customers
• Handling and tracking all Luxottica eyewear products in stores
• Capturing product data through ThirdChannel’s platform that is reported back in real time to Luxottica Corporate
• Visiting stores such as Urban Outfitters, Tilly’s, Belk, Dillards, Lord & Taylor, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom & Saks
|Qualifications:|| • You will be assigned a maximum of 10 stores in your region
• Each store visit will last 2.5 – 4 hours depending on the retailer
• You will work from 2-4 hours a week (depending on the number of stores assigned)
• You will be required to drive your own car to get to and from these retail stores. Most stores will be within 20 miles of your campus/home. If a store is farther, you will be compensated extra for your travel time.
• You will learn about the Luxottica brands, their products, and visual merchandising, so that you can optimize how Luxottica products are displayed in stores to generate the most sales
email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Featured Full Time Jobs
|Job Title:||Legal Assistant/Legal Secretary|
|SeaWork Job ID||44259|
Collins Law Firm
|Linked Contact:||Jana Collins|
|Work Schedule||8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Mo-Fr|
|Wage/Salary:||Hourly - starting at $12 - $15 / hr. (based on experience or qualifications), with monthly raises, based on performance, up to a target of $20|
|Job Description:|| Full time Legal Assistant / Paralegal for a small, busy, law firm practicing in the areas of: personal injury, criminal defense, traffic, and civil litigation.
Duties include: opening and closing the office, managing the phones and calendars, answering the phone, greeting and meeting with clients in a professional manner, scheduling appointments, preparing legal correspondence and court documents, opening files, copying court documents, filing, cleaning, organizing, and performing other various tasks and errands.
|Qualifications:||We require: experience in the legal field or college education, good computer and typing skills, an ability to work independently, multitask, deal with stressful situations, and maintain confidentiality. Must be honest, reliable, responsible, have good writing skills, good verbal communication skills, be motivated to continuously learn new things and improve, and be able to deal with difficult people.|
|Job Title:||Program Assistant|
|SeaWork Job ID||44189|
WARM Wilmington Area Rebuilding Ministry
|Benefits:|| Paid Time Off
Two weeks of vacation and 13 paid holidays annually
Results oriented workplace with strong sense of teamwork and openness; many staff, volunteers, board
Provide administrative support in the areas of applicant services and public relations.
|Qualifications:|| Required Attributes and Skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong writing skills
· Very, very organized
· Administrative and reception experience in office environment
· Commitment to serving those in need
· Attention to detail
· Proficient with MS Office software and internet research
· Experience with nonprofit, volunteerism
· Attitude of service, professionalism, kindness
· Desire to work with elderly, disabled, low-income populations
· Appreciation for diversity
· Adaptable to new situations
· Ability to work independently
|Application Instructions:|| To Apply
email@example.com with "Program Assistant" in subject line by 5:00 pm on Friday March 13.
Please note that a criminal background check will be conducted.
|Job Title:||Web Master|
|SeaWork Job ID||44232|
Orange County Schools
|Linked Contact:||seth stephens|
|Wage/Salary:||Grade 72 $3,783 - $5,781|
|Job Description:||The position will serve as the webmaster for the District and maintain the District's website and advises and assist schools in maintaining their websites. Duties will include technical update and maintenance of the district website, in addition to the content management needs of the district. Work will involve application of standards of web page development. Employee will also be responsible for photo documentation of certain district events and happenings. Employee will assist in implementation of district technology plan and communications plan.|
Please complete the online application accessible via the OCS website and email letter of interest and resume to Seth Stephens. Additional information in General Comments.
|Job Title:||User Experience Intern – Summer 2015|
|SeaWork Job ID||44258|
|Linked Contact:||Alicia Thornhill|
|Job Description:|| What’s in it for you:
You’ll get professional experience in UX design in a real world setting and gain a big head start on your UX career. You will be exposed to a wide spectrum of UX disciplines and have a meaningful, global impact on our software design. Also, interns will meet with the company’s executives and participate in fun group challenges.
What you’ll work on:
• Create interface designs and other UX assets.
• Participate in UX team activities and reviews.
• Assist in producing deliverables for our clients.
|Qualifications:|| What we look for:
• Working towards a Bachelor’s degree
• Demonstrate interest in User Experience
• Visual design, written communication, and critique skills
• Be able to work independently and in team
• Have experience using Adobe Creative Suite software
• Detail-oriented; able to multi-task; strong organizational skills
• Resourceful and inquisitive
• Dependable and available
• Eager to contribute
Please apply through UNC Job site or ipreo.com
|Job Title:||Animal Care & Training Internship|
|SeaWork Job ID||42609|
U.S. Navy Marine Mammal Program
|Linked Contact:||Patchouly Banks|
|Work Schedule:||40 hours/wk|
|Job Description:|| Objective:
To provide support to Navy Marine Mammal Program Staff while offering students a dynamic educational experience in the field of Marine Mammal Science.
Interns assist with eight different projects funded by the US Navy. Projects focus on marine mammal training, husbandry and research. Interns get experience in specialized areas such as open-ocean training, observational research, cognitive research, and veterinary medicine.
Intern responsibilities are split up into 3 categories. Support tasks take up about 60% of the intern’s time. The other 40% of their time is spent doing Session Assistance and Hands-On Tasks. Below is a breakdown of such responsibilities.
• Diet Preparation
• Bucket Scrubbing
• Hosing Decks
• Fish House Cleaning
• Cleaning Boats
• Assisting In Resource Center
• Research Session Set-up
• Operate Gates
• Hold/Move Targets
• Enter Animals Records in Database
• Assist with Echolocation Acquisition Research
• Assist with Mother/Calf Research
• Record Respiration Rates & Dive Times
• Assist Trainers with Husbandry Sessions
• Assist in Animal Physicals & Medical Procedures
• Hold/Work Animal Sessions
• Environmental Enrichment
• Interact with Animals in Pools
Interns work 40 hours per week for 17-weeks (Total of 680 hours). The schedule is 0600-1430 hours with a ½ hour for lunch
|Job Title:||Video Coordinator|
|SeaWork Job ID||44199|
Century 21 Sweyer and Associates
|Linked Contact:|| Regina Drury
|Job Description:||Part time (approximately 4-6 hours a week) working directly with Marketing Director to create interesting, informative, and fun short 2 minutes and less videos. This position is for a Real Estate Sales Office.|
|Qualifications:||Must have education and/or experience with videoing and editing.|
|Application Instructions:||Send a short video that you have created and your resume and/or cover letter showing that this is the job for you! Send it to Realtyhr@ec.rr.com and in the subject line put UNCW|