- Fall 2014 Seminar Schedule
- Important Curriculum Changes
- Steve Skrabal Fall 2014 Research Assignment
- Brooks Avery Receives Distinguised Faculty Scholar Award
- Robert Kieber Receives Fulbright Award
- Cecilia Kieber Receives Grant Award From "Friends of UNCW" for Summer Camp Scholarships
- Sridhar Varadarajan Receives 2013 Distinguished Teaching Professorship Award
- Paulo Almeida Receives 2013 Distinguished Faculty Scholar Award
- Mike Messina Receives 2012 Board of Governors Award for Excellence in Teaching
Find Us on Facebook!
Find out what our
graduates are doing . .
Lacie Smith .find out more
Neil Williams find out more
The Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of North Carolina Wilmington has established a tradition of excellence in undergraduate and masters level graduate education. Our top notch faculty combine award winning classroom instruction with cutting-edge, student-centered research to provide an ideal environment for training tomorrow's scientists, physicians and teachers. In addition to our traditional Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science (ACS Certified) and Masters of Science degrees, we offer innovative online Masters degrees.
On-line Masters Degree
In addition to our Corporate MS in Chemistry program, a new option entitled "Chemical Studies Option" has been approved. This is particularly suitable for those with an interest in education, business, or clinical sciences. For more information, take a look at our Graduate Program page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarships for Chemistry Majors
The department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, through the generosity of our donors, is pleased to offer scholarships to a select group of our majors. Applications open in February and can be accessed through SeaNet.
Help with Courses and Careers
Chemistry Career Network
A service that puts students in touch with potential employers in the area.