- Applicants seeking admission to the Conflict Management and Resolution Master of Arts or Graduate Certificate programs must hold bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the United States or its equivalent in a foreign institution based on a four-year program.
- Prospective students must meet criteria for admission to UNCW Graduate School and apply through the normal application process.
- For application and information visit the UNCW Graduate School website.
- Applicants must have a strong academic record in any field with an overall GPA of 3.00, or a "B" average, or the equivalent professional experience.
- In addition to admission to UNCW Graduate School, admission requirements include:
- Copy of official transcripts of all college work (undergraduate and graduate)
- A 500-word essay on the applicants goal in pursuing graduate work in conflict management and resolution
- Three recommendations from individuals in professionally relevant fields
- Recommendation forms are provided with application
- Resume or CV (MA applicants only)
- For additional information regarding the CMR Degree Certificate contact, Program Coordinator: Remonda Kleinberg, PhD, LLM, email@example.com (910) 962-4254