M.Ed. in Middle Grades Admission Requirements
- Bachelor's degree completed before graduate study begins
- Official copies of transcripts of college work (graduate and undergraduate). An undergraduate
grade average of "B" (GPA = 3.0) or better is recommended.
- Official scores on Miller Analogies Test or Graduate Record Exam.
- Three recommendations by individuals in relevant professional fields.
- A letter of interest describing commitment to the teaching profession, prior experiences working with middle grades learners, prior experiences in schools, and philosophy of teaching and learning.