Please note that admission deadlines have changed as of April 10th, 2013. See dates below.
Candidates for admission to the M.Ed. in Curriculum/Instruction Supervision program must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field and three years of teaching experience.* The following materials must be submitted in addition to the Application for Graduate School:
- Official copies of transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Official scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or
Miller Analogies Test (MAT). http://www.uncw.edu/testingservices/national/index.html
Scores more than five years old at the time of application will not be considered.
- A statement of purpose delineating professional background, future goals, and how obtaining the degree helps in meeting stated goals.
- Three recommendations by individuals in professionally relevant roles.
Rolling admission is available for the M.Ed. in Curriculum, Instruction, and Supervision program.
Deadlines for Admission to the M.Ed. in Curriculum, Instruction, and Supervision
- March 15th for Summer I admission
- March 15th for Summer II admission
- May 15th for Fall admission
- October 15 for Spring admission
To receive an application for admission, please contact: The Graduate School University of North Carolina at Wilmington 601 South College Road Wilmington, NC 28403-5959 or go online to https://app.applyyourself.com/?id=UNCW-GRAD
To find out more about the MAT or GRE, click here: http://uncw.edu/testingservices/national/index.html
Contact us for more information: email@example.com
*Contact the Program Coordinator with questions about this requirement.