- Official copies of transcripts from each institution you have attended.
- Rolling admission is available for the M.Ed. in Higher Education program.
- An undergraduate grade average of “B” (GPA = 3.0) or better is recommended.
- Three recommendations from individuals who can attest to the qualifications of the applicant for admission to this program.
- A personal statement describing leadership experience or explanation of interest in higher education.
To receive an application for admission, please contact: The Graduate School University of North Carolina at Wilmington 601 South College Road Wilmington, NC 28403-5959 or go online to https://app.applyyourself.com/?id=UNCW-GRAD
Deadlines for Admission to the M.Ed. in Higher Education
- October 15 for Spring admission
- March 15 for Summer I and II admission
- May 15 for Fall admission
The Division of Student Affairs works directly with various programs at UNCW to provide assistantships. If you are interested in an assistantship please visit this website: http://www.uncw.edu/studentaffairs/assistantships.html