MSA Admission Requirements
Candidates for admission must hold, or be qualified to hold, North Carolina Class "A" teacher licensure and have a minimum of three years teaching experience. The following materials must be submitted in addition to the Application for Graduate School:
- Official copies of transcripts - a grade average of B or better in the undergraduate major is required,
- Official scores on the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE). http://www.uncw.edu/testingservices/national/index.html
Scores more than five years old at the time of application will not be considered.
- Three recommendations by individuals in professionally relevant roles.
- Last summative teaching evaluation
Deadlines for Admission to the MSA Program:
- March 15th for Summer I admission
- March 15th for Summer II admission
- May 15th for Fall admission
- October 15 for Spring admission
To receive an application for admission, please contact:
The Graduate School
University of North Carolina at Wilmington
601 South College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403-5959
For financial aid information, please contact the Financial Aid Office.