Welcome to the First Years of Teaching Support Program
The Watson College of Education supports its graduates in the first three years of their teaching career through the First Years of Teaching Support Program. This program engages teachers in reflective decision-making focused on developing instructional practices that increase student performance.
The three main components of the program are: onsite support and professional growth, leadership, and web-based resources selected to address the responsibilities of new teachers. Participants receive a certificate recognizing their active participation in onsite support and professional growth activities.
For more information, contact Somer Lewis, PDS Director, at 910-962-7669 or email@example.com.
Watson College of Education does not maintain, nor is responsible for the content of websites found through this program. If you find broken links or other problems with this website, please contact us.
The Topics listed below link to an annotated list of web-based resources:
- Achievement Gap Websites
- Assessment Websites
- Classroom Management Websites
- Course Specific Lesson Plans - 1
- Course Specific Lesson Plans - 2
- Curriculum Websites
- Diverse Learners Websites
- Early Child Education Websites
- Elementary Websites
- ESL Teachers Websites
- Grant Writing Websites
- High School Websites
- Instructional Strategies Websites
- Learning Climate Websites
- Lesson Planning Websites
- Leveling Books Websites
- Middle School Websites
- NC Salary & Benefits
- Parents Websites
- Professional Organizations
- Rubric Websites
- Special Education Websites
- Standards Based Lesson Plans
- Student Engagement Websites
- Student Motivation Websites
- Technology Websites
- Test Preparation Websites